Thursday, December 21, 2017

Daddyward Futuretake #4- Capo di Tutti Capi

"Daddy!"

"Daddy!"

Both girls come running as fast as their tiny legs allow, the gold sashes on their matching red velvet dresses trailing along behind them. I kneel, dropping my bag and opening my arms.

"Hello to you, princesses," I greet them. "How was your morning?"
Both of them start babbling, but I can't understand much of anything they're saying. Bella comes around the corner, wiping her hands on her apron.

"I'm so glad you didn't have to be at the office long," she says, and I stand and give her a kiss. She looks tired, but she would cut off my dick and serve it to me if I said that out loud.

"Me, too. Let me change, baby, and I'll give you a hand."

"Come on, girls, let Daddy put on something washable and then you can play with him." I climb the stairs to a chorus of giggles behind me.

I rush through changing, eager to see all three of my girls. Bella has been working on Christmas Eve dinner while I had to take care of some unsavory business for a few hours. I tuck my pistol case in the safe in the closet, resetting the lock before leaving the bedroom.

Once downstairs again, I settle in the floor by the massive tree in the living room. "Valentina! Victoria!"

Little feet pound down the hall again, loud enough to sound like a classroom full of children. Soft brown curls bounce on top of two matching heads, with round pink cheeks and Bella's eyes. They clamber on top of me again, each sitting on one of my legs.

"Now, what did you ask for from Santa?"

"Dolly!"

"Pony!"

I try my best to hold a conversation with my angels, giving Bella time to finish what she's doing before our family and friends arrive. By the time she comes into the living room, I have more than one bow clipped into my hair, a baby doll in one arm, and a bottle propped under my chin so I can 'feed' said baby doll.

"Val, sweetie, can you feed your baby?" Bella asks. Val takes her doll and the bottle, setting herself up just like Bella would and pretending to feed her baby. Not to be outdone, Vic picks up a different doll and starts swinging her around.

"How did it go?" Bella asks as she sits next to me, picking bows out of my hair. I wrap my arm around her as we lean against the couch.

"He won't be a problem anymore, if that's what you're worried about." One of our lower ranking men had repeatedly stepped out of line trying to prove himself. He'd taken it too far this morning when he tried to break into my house on Christmas Eve to prove to me that I needed stronger security. He was tackled to the ground long before he breached the wall, approximately three seconds after stepping foot onto the strip of grass from the road.

"What did you do to him?" she asks nonchalantly.

I pick up her hand and run the pad of my thumb over her knuckles. "First I broke his knuckles on both hands. Finger by finger."

"And then what?" she murmurs.

I run my hand up her throat. "I squeezed his windpipe until he couldn't catch enough breath to beg me to stop."

Her eyes close and her breathing accelerates. I cup her chin and kiss her lips before running my hands down her breasts and stomach, across her thighs to rest on her knees.

"Then I jammed a screwdriver in each leg, just above the kneecap. He had plenty of air to scream by then." I speak quietly into her ear so my daughters can't hear me.

"Uh-huh, then what?" she asks breathlessly.

"Then I had the men hang him upside down so I could hold the flamethrower to the bottoms of his feet. He was so far gone he could only gurgle."

Bella drops her head to my shoulder, pressing her face into my shirt. She leans just far enough back to look me in the face. "I love when you take charge. It always turns me on," she moans.

"How much longer until our family arrives?"

"An hour," she answers.

"And when are the girls due for a nap?" I nip at her ear as I speak into it.

"Now is good."

The twins may have me wrapped around their fingers, but my wife still has my balls… er, my heart and soul in the palm of her hand. We rush to put the girls in their cribs and don't even bother to undress as we race into our bedroom. I lift her dress and push her forward, moaning in relief as my cock sinks into her warm, wet pussy.

"It always amazes me how much I still want you," I groan in her ear.

"Hurry. Oh, God, faster," she whimpers.

I do as she asks and speed up, our bodies slapping together in the quiet of our room. The urgency is obvious; we never know when one of the twins will need us, or if a family member will arrive early.

"Yes, right there!" she cries, and I add my fingers to propel her orgasm. She clenches her thighs closed as they tremble, and I speed up even more until I come with a shout.

"I love you," I murmur.

She pulls away and turns to me, caressing my cheek. "I love you." She adjusts her dress. "I feel so much better."

I laugh. She does look much less stressed. "Merry Christmas, Bella."



 


2 comments: