Wednesday, September 26, 2018

1,500 Acres Outtake

We ran through the dark like a pair of children, hands clasped and hushed giggles escaping my throat. I had never in my life done something quite so carefree, or even—dare I say—scandalous, and it made me slightly hysterical. The door to the truck creaked as Edward opened it, and I laughed some more, covering my mouth with my hand like it was some clandestine meeting rather than my truck in our backyard. There was very little moonlight so we did almost everything by memory instead of real sight. In my mind’s eye, I saw his green eyes shining with lust as he closed us in our temporary haven.

It was much more awkward than I’d anticipated, and I had pretty much assumed it would be next to impossible. Ever intrepid when it came to sex, Edward ensured I wore a skirt and he had elastic-waist pants. He suggested going outside naked, but I couldn't seem to cross that line, so we were basically dressed. I knew that my nearest neighbor was pretty far away, but it didn't matter. I didn't have it in me to go outside naked.

“Baby,” he whispered gutturally. Touching and shifting, he dragged his hands over my body and latched his mouth to my throat.

“You have the best ideas.” I moaned as I tilted my head to give him better access. His light scruff felt amazing and his tongue was dancing over my pulse in a way that throbbed between my legs.

“It really was a good idea, wasn't it?” he said. He pulled off my shirt and bent to his task of using mouth and fingers on my nipples until I couldn't breathe. My heart raced in my chest and my pulse beat in my ears.

I slid off the seat to kneel in the floor, and I swear I heard his eyes roll back in his head. There were a few cuss words from my dirty man as I pulled his pants away from his waist and lowered my mouth to take him in. I couldn't explain accurately why I got so much pleasure out of such an act. He wouldn't dream of forcing me, and despite having had that experience in the past, this was completely different. This was me showing him how I felt, not him taking pleasure without concern for my well-being. I felt like I owned him when I gave him so much of myself.

It didn’t hurt that I usually had a great view from where I knelt, which fed my imagination in the dark.

As I rose to straddle him I came close to bumping my head on the ceiling, but he shot his palm up to offer protection as I clutched his shoulders for support. He helped maneuver the both of us. I hissed as I lowered onto him, and his hands moved to cup my behind.

I traced his bare chest as I rocked, riding him and pulling groans and grunts from deep in his belly. His hands went to my breasts before changing tactic and stroking me where we were joined.

“Oh!” I cried out in actual surprise at how good it felt; he constantly amazed me.

“Oh, damn, Bella, just like that.”

I found his mouth in the dark and kissed him, sucking on his lower lip the way he liked and tangling my tongue with his. I changed pace to raise and lower on his length, and the feeling of being so full and having him so deep stole my breath until I was stuttering and clenching around him.

He lost it then, driving his hips up and into me with a speed that sounded loud as our bodies met repeatedly.

“Ohhhh.” The deep groan that emanated from my love was enough to remind me why I enjoyed participating in crazy sex with him.

“Go team,” he said after a minute of silence where we just held each other and breathed.

“My legs are cramping.”

“Sorry.”

It took great effort to get back out of the truck without one of us, namely me, taking a spill in the dirt. I ended up half naked outside after all, and I discovered I didn't hate it.

“This was fun,” he said as he handed me my shirt and closed the truck door.

“It was, but let’s not try it again any time soon.”

“Why’s that?”

“I have burns on my knees from the seat fabric.”

I couldn't quite see him, but he laughed in that way that usually caused him to throw back his head. “I’ll kiss them and make them better.”

“It’s a deal.”


No comments:

Post a Comment