Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 11


I didn't get the chance to tell Edward I wasn't on shift tonight, so I find myself standing in the parking lot waiting for him to show up. It's early into the morning hours, and I'm starting to think he isn't going to come. If I had worked tonight, I would've been off for half an hour by now. I can't decide if he's bailing on me or punishing me.

Turning on my heel, I stride angrily back to my car after giving up on him. That's when I hear the engine purring, and I spin back around to see a familiar Mercedes pull into the lot. Tapping my fingers on my crossed arms, I wait for him to put the car in park, staring at his shadowed face through the windshield. I can't read his expression, but I'm positive mine is pissed as fuck. Edward finally opens his door and unfolds his damn long legs before stepping out.

“What the fuck, Ed?”

His eyes narrow. “First, don't ever call me that again.” He walks closer, and even in my heels I have to crane my neck to meet his fierce gaze. “You may call me sir for the evening.”

Me likey. “What if I don't?”

Edward's eyes narrow further on my face. “You'll be punished accordingly.”

My eyebrow goes up. “Really? What if I prefer the punishment?”

He leans in close, and I involuntarily fist his shirt in my hands as he speaks in my ear. “Because my punishment consists of deprivation.”

I pout. “Oh.”

Edward straightens. “Second, it pleases me that you're still dressed up.”

“Then you should know I'm not still anything. I was off tonight. Why are you so late?” I’m still pretty pissed that he almost stood me up.

He rubs at the scruff covering his jaw. “I almost changed my mind.”

I'm surprised by this admission, considering how take charge he seems to me. “And now?” I question.

Edward smiles, and it gives me the impression of the person that just got asked the million dollar question. “And now, I fuck you the rest of the night.”

Oh, wow.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to his car, opening the door and damn near placing me inside like a fragile vase. I watch him round the hood and slide in, his legs practically in his chest to get in, before he closes his door and puts it in drive.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's such a chore having to comb through Rob pics. Sigh.

      Delete
  2. I love how Edward takes charge. Yes, sir... I've been a bad girl and I deserve a spanking. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. He assumed as much, and had to change it up.

      Delete