Saturday, September 2, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 13


There’s nobody but a lone security guard behind a desk full of computer screens. He nods as we pass.

“Evening, Mr. Cullen.”

“Evening, Peter.”

We continue to a bank of elevators, and Edward uses a key card instead of pressing a button. We enter a private car that whisks us up to the top floor.

“Penthouse, huh? I'm not surprised,” I comment. The doors open into a spacious foyer, and Edward leads me to a hallway off to the right. He has no answer for me as his long stride eats up the plush carpet. I almost have a hard time keeping up, but my legs are also pretty long. He pulls me into what can only be his bedroom, pushing me immediately against the wall and plundering my mouth.

His long fingers dive into my dress, pushing material out of the way and pinching my nipples. My cries are swallowed by his mouth as he continues to kiss me in an almost ruthless manner. My body reacts strongly to his sweet assault, my hips rolling into his, bumping into his erection with each urgent pass.

Edward suddenly steps back, his hair a fucked up mess and his lips wet. Fuck. Me.

“You have me so wet right now,” I whimper.

He arches an eyebrow. “Don't act like it's the first time you've been wet in my presence,” he replies dryly.

Oh, God, he’s going to kill me with his arrogance. “No, sir, definitely not.”

Edward comes for me again, attacking my neck with his teeth and tongue. My dress hits the floor, and I'm positive that he ripped it when he took it off. He picks me up, striding to the bed and practically throwing me on it. When he unknots his tie and slips it off, I know I’m in for an interesting night. When I'm bare and spread before him, he uses his tie to bind my hands together in front of me, then lifts them above my head.

I watch him as he unbuttons his shirt, slowly pulling it from his shoulders and dropping it on the floor. He stares at me, his gaze devouring my nakedness until I'm writhing under his scrutiny. He very slowly unfastens his pants and drops them, moving at an excruciating pace to pull his boxers down. When his cock is finally exposed, I moan loudly. He's teasing me, without a doubt, as he grabs a condom from his drawer and rolls it on in slow increments.

“Edward,” I moan. “Are you trying to drive me mad?”

“Yes.”

“Mission accomplished.” I bite down on my lip as I watch him standing there, his erection pointing at me. He looks at me like I'm his next meal, and I can't get enough relief where I need it most. My legs rub together, and I want to grab him and pull him down on top of me. But I don't dare, because I'm positive he'd keep his word and deprive me of his cock.

Finally he touches me, pulling my hips toward him until we collide at the edge of the bed. He rubs his cock through my folds, and I cry out.

“Please, Edward. Oh, God, please, I need to feel you inside me.” I realize that I'm not above begging as he repeats the motion, rocking against my body but not entering me.

“It's sir to you,” he reminds me with a pinch to my left nipple.

“I'll call you sir every day for the rest of your life if you'll just fuck me. Please, sir.”

“Good girl,” he praises me, sliding back and finally pushing into me. He stops when he's pressed flush against me, my body bowed up off the bed. Edward is looking down where we're joined, watching his cock disappear inside my body. His hands are grasped tightly to my hips, and I've left mine above my head like he wanted. I want to touch him, touch myself, something, but I don't.

I watch his eyes, his face, as his strokes are deep and hard. My back arches again, the pleasure shooting through my limbs. “Ahhh!”

“That's it, Bella, I want to hear you. Let me hear what I do to you.” Edward's voice is velvet, deep and throaty, and I think I'm going to come when I feel his fingers find my clit. I cry out again before everything explodes and I'm shouting incoherently.

My eyes open in time to see the utter satisfaction on Edward's face, and then he empties inside me, my name on his lips.

 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hot Damn!!!!!
    I need a long shower after those pics.
    Love it!!!!!!!
    Thank you for the surprise!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...
    HOW have I NOT been on your blog before!!! :/
    HOLY SHIT WOMAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, man, you're missing so much! Especially early teasers for SS.

      Delete
  3. What is that last pic from? Looks like something i need to watch lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but the woman looks shop familiar! I find the gifs on Tumblr, usually.

      Delete