Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 5

THIS SONG SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED IN PUBLIC





“I just want to spend time with you,” he finally speaks in a low, rough voice.

“And I just read Playboy for the articles,” I retort, not buying it.

“Look, obviously I want more than that, but you aren't willing. So I'll pay for you to talk to me if I have to.” His eyes are hooded, and it's clear he's aroused.

The music pumping over the speakers changes, and the very obvious sounds of a woman having a full blown orgasm reach our ears. I smirk at him as his pupils dilate, and that ever present and very large bulge is making itself even more known. I push off from the door and strut to him, throwing a leg out and straddling him, without resting my weight on his lap. My lingerie is red tonight, with lace and straps showing off a good portion of my ass. My approximation of a bra has straps crossing over my breasts to form a sexy look, and the whole thing is topped off with a matching garter belt. I figure if he wants to pay for private time, he's going to get what he deserves.

“So talk,” I breathe into his ear. His hands make fists at his sides, and he tries to shift his weight under me without touching me.

“Wh-what's your real name?” he stutters.

“Uh-uh. I have a stage name for a reason,” I whisper, rubbing my hands over my breasts.

“Mine’s Edward,” he grinds out, and I lower until my ass is resting on his knees.

“What else did you want to talk about?” I ask, arching towards him so that my cleavage is very close to his face.

He closes his green eyes for a moment before opening them and meeting my gaze.
“Why are you a stripper?”

Ah-ah-ah. I'm an exotic dancer, Edward,” I enunciate his name as I bite down on his ear lobe. My hands are splayed across his chest, and I can feel his rapid breathing under my palms. “I don't take off my clothes on stage.”

When I look back at him, his eyes are closed again. I shift forward a little, and the heat is radiating from his cock straight to my core. I think about how easy it would be to unzip his pants and shift my panties, taking what appears to be an impressive length into my pussy. My muscles clench at the thought, and I stand abruptly.

His eyes open, flying to mine. “Why did you get up?” he pants.

“Meet me in the parking lot when the club closes.” I hastily back away, and it's only as I leave the room that I realize I didn't collect the money.




4 comments: