Monday, October 16, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 33



Everything is finally complete at the new place, including the sign reading Cherry Bomb. Rose, Emmett, and I worked our asses off to turn the dark and dusty space into a bright and gleaming pole dancing studio. The grand opening party is two days away, and Rose sent out a mass mailing of invitations to addresses in the surrounding zip codes. Tonight, though… tonight is for quitting the club.


We’re completely ready for our final dance, and have even practiced at the studio. Emmett promised to be here tonight, and Rose is about to burst out of her skin with the anticipation. The song playing ends, and the dancer takes a few minutes to collect her money. Rose and I wait just off the stage, and as soon as the dancer steps off we go up. Rose is carrying a chair from the main floor, and she sets it center stage nearest the crowd. She gives a thumbs up to our DJ, and she and I move to the back of the stage.


“Jacob Black, your presence is requested on stage.”

I can see him over by the bar as the request goes out over the loudspeaker. His head comes up, and he shields his eyes against the glare of lights as he looks at the stage.

“Jacob Black? Paging Jake to the stage.”

He finally starts in our direction, and a few patrons clap and whistle for him as he climbs the steps.

“Our owner, ladies and gentleman. This dance is dedicated to you by Cinnamon and Amazonia.”

He takes the seat indicated to him by the DJ, and it’s facing the two of us. We’re wearing similar black lace teddies with more material missing than present, and we move slowly forward as the first quiet lyrics are heard.

Payback is a bad bitch, and baby, I'm the baddest

It feels fucking amazing to strut right up to him, to watch his eyes widen as we dip in synchronization inches away from him. His pupils dilate, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s salivating. Taking opposite sides, we give Jake the lap dance of his life, without ever touching him. With her long fucking legs, Rose straddles him in a wide-legged squat, and I’m positive he’s got a raging hard on.

I smile at his expression, and I can’t help but sing along a little as the chorus comes up.

And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya, but nah
Baby, I’m sorry (I’m not sorry)

We make sure to include the audience, and it’s not long before they're all shouting the words with us. Jake’s face has gotten redder and redder by the second, and he tries to get up as Rose and I are occupied on the sides of the stage. The booing in the crowd gets my attention, and I turn to see him standing in front of his chair, the rage crystal fucking clear.

“Sit the fuck back down, Black. We’re raking in the dough, and I know all you care about is your cut.” Finally touching him, I flatten my palm in the center of his chest and push harder than necessary until he sits with a grunt.

Rose is shaking her ass in Emmett’s face, and I laugh so hard I forget where we are in our choreography. When I look back down at the audience, I see Edward standing right in front of me.


 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what the heck Edward is thinking and going to do after they publicly quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly amazing story and I am LOVING it soooo much. What is your updating schedule? How many chapters are left? XOXO just saying this is great and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I update on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. There's a total of 46 chapters. :)

      Delete