Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 34




Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned
Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns

The song plays as I stand there frozen for one second, then two, and finally I realize that I need to find the bad bitch I was just a few moments ago. Turning my back on him, I shake my ass, bouncing it in his face for good measure before moving on to what we were doing. Rose and I meet in front of Jake again, and for the finale we begin to touch each other. A little stroke down the arm, a hand passing over the other’s hair. Then I pull Rose’s face to mine and take the cheap shot, pressing my lips to hers and kissing her while the audience erupts in catcalls and shrieks of laughter. I pull away and she winks at me; it was her idea to end our performance that way.

Payback is a bad bitch, and baby, I'm the baddest

The song ends and we turn to take our fake curtsies. While we’re bent near Jake, we chorus, “I quit!”

He stands abruptly, the chair falling over with a clatter that’s drowned out by the boos coming from the patrons. Someone starts up a chant of Jake’s name, but he storms off the stage and disappears into the back.

“Thank you for making our last night here such a success!” Rose shouts over the crowd. “Come join our strip tease classes at Cherry Bomb!”

While I’m laughing at her shameless plug, I spot Edward holding up a stack of folded bills. Shrugging a shoulder, I take the few steps to where he is and bend at the waist so my tits are hanging for him and almost anyone else to see.

“That was legendary,” he says as he holds the money higher. I missed that voice so much, and the way his green eyes burn like the hottest fire.

“Never turn down money,” I reply shakily as I take it before he can tuck it somewhere. I know I can’t handle it if he touches me so I don’t give him the chance.

Backing away, I keep my eyes locked on his for longer than I should. I feel Rose tug on my arm and I look at her concerned face, before shaking my head. When I look back, Edward is gone.

“Why did you accept his money?” Rose hisses.

I shrug again, not meeting her eyes. “It’s my job, Rose. Or it was. Thanks for this whole idea, we really pissed Jake off.”

Her eyes narrow, but she drops it. “Did you see his face as he ran off stage?” she giggles.

“It was legendary,” I echo Edward as Rose and I step off the stage.

“Just like what I’m about to do to the two of you,” Jake snarls as he grabs Rose off the bottom step, his elbow around her throat as he pulls her against him. She yelps in surprise and immediately starts scratching at him, trying to poke him in the eye. Spinning her to face him, he draws back and punches her right in the nose.

Reeling from the blow, she goes down hard. Knowing it’s up to me, I step between the two of them and pull my hands up in front of my face as I prepare to kick this slimeball’s ass.

“You just don't learn, do you Jake?”


 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome!!!!! Epic finale!!!!!
    I can't wait for the grand opening of "Cherry Bomb"

    ReplyDelete