Friday, November 10, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 45


Edward attacks my neck with his lips and teeth, and my breathing is out of control. My hands are all over him; in his hair, gripping his neck, pushing at his clothes. He steps back from me, and I have to drop my limbs and lean against the wall as I pant. He kneels, and my heart jumps into my throat as he yanks my ankle up and over his shoulder. Edward buries his face in my pussy, and it’s been so long since he’s touched me that I cry out shamelessly. My hips rock against him, and he moves one hand to hold me against the wall, the other joining his tongue as he circles my clit. The acoustics in the bathroom are embarrassing as I shout and curse, begging to come. 


“Please, please, please!”


“Yes, baby, come for me, come Bella,” he chants, his fingers working faster. He switches angles right before stars explode behind my eyelids, and I think for a second that I’ve blacked out. I scream incoherently as my body is racked with aftershocks, and he has to keep one hand on me so I don’t sink to the floor as he moves to undress.

His cock is out of his shorts in record time, and I reach for his face as he shifts my legs again to thrust deep inside me. We both moan loudly, and I pull him close enough to kiss him hard, brutally biting and sucking his lips as he fucks me against the wall. His pace is too fast to really kiss, so I lean away from him and he thrusts deeper.

“Edward, yes! Fuck me, fuck me, oh, god!”

He pinches and rolls my nipples, and my lust and emotions have built until tears are streaming down the sides of my face into my hairline. Edward grunts as he thrusts, and I feel the instant he goes over the edge, his movements jerky as he presses our hips together tightly. I was so close to coming again that I consider reaching between us and finishing the job, but I don't have to. He raises his head from my neck and kisses me, slow and deep and sensual. His hand presses between us, his long fingers working me as I spasm, my legs jerking around his waist.

Fuck!” I squeak as I come again, too spent to do anything else.

“I sorely missed that,” Edward mumbles against my skin.

“I like cuddling with you, but Jesus God do I love fucking you.” I shift in his arms, realizing how uncomfortable I am now that the frenzy has passed.

“I concur.” He moves us until he sits on the bench behind him with me in his lap.

“Let’s go home, handsome.”


 

2 comments: