Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 18


When I recover from the shock that Edward is actually spanking me, I let my defense mechanism kick in and roll off his lap into the floor, crouching with my fingertips steadying me as I stare up at him. The surprise is fairly evident on his face as I stand to my full stiletto-clad height.

“I doubt you truly want to fight me, Edward.”

I see the glint of a challenge in his eyes, and brace myself as he stands, too. Little does he know how often I’ve practiced while wearing these shoes, since I work in them at least five days a week.

He makes a predictable grab for my arm, so I merely swing it back out of his way. When he shifts forward and puts his arms around my waist, I adjust my stance and bring my knee to his groin, pressing without full force, and direct a palm strike into his hyoid. His chin snaps back, and I use my other hand to push at his chest until he’s forced to sit back down. I back up several paces again, pushing one leg back and bringing my hands up in front of me.

“Are you done?” I ask placidly.

He stands, moving forward quickly in an attempt to use his body weight to force me back to the door. I allow him several paces before bending one elbow and planting it in his chest, directly against his sternum. This time he grunts, backing up and rubbing his chest with a wince.

“Enough!” he shouts.

“I agree! It’s time you admit that the only reason you touch me is because I allow it. No other reason.”

“Oh, you want me to touch you, Isabella, once you’re done with your display of strength. I get it, you can protect yourself, but you can’t expect me to stand by while some guy manhandles you.”

“You will, because this is my job. I’m happy to tell those men to go fuck themselves, which is what I’m about to say to you. I didn’t come back here to argue and fight.”

“I didn’t either,” he concedes soothingly, moving toward me again. I allow him to back me against the wall, and stand still as he leans in and runs his nose along my jaw and back behind my ear, where he bites his way back down my neck. I whimper at the pain, and he smoothes his tongue over the offending areas.

“You should feel how much your strength turns me on,” he whispers, grabbing my hand and placing it over his groin. I moan as I come in contact with his swollen cock, begging me to take it out of the confines of his pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment