Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 15




Edward drops me off in the parking lot of the club after breakfast, which he made for me. I didn’t think he’d feel comfortable with my job without at least discussing the parameters first, but he says not a word as he pulls in and parks. I open the door before he makes it around to my side, realizing too late that he was going to be a gentleman. I smile at him in thanks.


“So, will I see you tonight?” I ask nervously, fiddling with the shirt I borrowed from him to cover the ripped part of my dress.

“Of course,” he replies smoothly, and leans forward to kiss me gently on the forehead. Backing away, he smiles tightly and I can’t read what’s in his eyes as he leaves.

The first thing I do when I get back home is shower, then take a nap. I have to work into the wee hours, so I need to be refreshed. When I wake up, I have enough time to dress and eat before heading out.

Rose is backstage already, her ass bare in her bright red thong as she bounces on the balls of her feet to the song playing; if only the patrons could see her with her tits flying. I’ve opted for full coverage panties and a garter belt, so I can be sexy and still covered. Of course, I have to change into them still from the sweats I pulled on after my nap.

“How did it go?” she asks as she looks me over in the reflection from her mirror. The lipstick she’s applying matches her bra and panties.

Plopping down in the chair next to her, I stare back at her reflection. “It was mind-numbing, spine-tingling, toe-curling sex.”

“And now you’re screwed.”

“Yep.” I sigh, her succinct phrase summing up what I’m feeling. “He didn’t make any comments about me quitting, so why do I feel like I have to quit?”

“Because you want to make him happy, and you think that’s the answer.”

“Fuck, Rose, are you a psychiatrist now?” Irritated, I stand and pace behind her as she works on her mascara without any comment. “I mean, the gross part of my job is the lap dances anyway, right? It’s not like those have ever been my favorite. So I’ll tell Jake I want to stick to the stage. That’s what draws the patrons in that are looking for me, right?”

“Sure, and if you think Jake the Snake is going to grant you your wish, you’re worse off than I thought.”

“Fuck, you don’t always have to be so right all the time!” I yell at her like a child throwing a tantrum before grabbing my clothing bag and stripping off my sweats.

Just as I’m standing there naked, our asshole boss comes striding in. “Bella, nice wax job. What are you ladies waiting for, it’s time to get a move on.”

I’m pretty sure I’m not going to have to worry about quitting after punching him in the gut.


 
 

2 comments: