Friday, September 29, 2017

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 25



Standing in nothing but my garter and hose, facing a shirtless Edward, I can no longer remember why I wanted to eat dinner first. He runs his hands over every inch of my ass he can reach before turning me to face away from him and cupping one hand over my pussy, the other over my mouth.

“Silent, Bella. You may come, but you can’t make any noise. Understand?” I nod against his hand. “Good girl.”

His assault on my body is sweet, unbearable, and so fucking hot. He touches me everywhere, and it’s like he has more than two hands as he pinches my nipples, rolls my clit, and slaps my ass. I’ve bit my lip so hard I’m afraid I’ll draw blood, as every whimper sticks in my throat. My stomach clenches as he draws soft patterns over my abdomen, my thighs are coated as I become wetter and wetter. His tongue circles my earlobe, my pulse point, and roams up and down my neck as he holds me up.

When I can take it no longer, I tremble and shudder in his arms, trapping the sounds I would make so they don’t escape. I gasp wildly instead, and feel like a limp noodle as the cage of Edward’s arms holds me up.

It’s the tender kiss he places on my temple that does me in. I turn to face him and wrap my arms around him, feeling the hardness of his erection against my stomach. Just holding him for a minute, holding on tight and not letting go, calms and centers me. Edward understands sex, but I understand feelings. I have to prove to him that he can feel again and he won’t get hurt because of it; that he can have both sex and emotion together.

“Fuck me, Edward. I want to feel your cock so deep inside me that I forget everything else.”

His arms tighten around me before he spins me again and pushes me back over the table. I hear the zipper on his pants seconds before he runs his hands over my bare back, pushing his cock inside me as deep as I asked for. It’s not tender or sweet, but harsh and reckless as he pounds into me over and over. I love every second of it.

Edward finally lets go, releasing a long breath as he comes and leans over me on the table. I feel the small kisses that he drops on my shoulders, my back, and then he straightens and pulls me up with him. I’m surprised when he sweeps me into his arms and carries me through his bedroom and all the way into the bathroom.

When he sets me on my feet, I watch silently as he turns on the shower, adjusting the knobs until he’s satisfied. I unhook my garters and methodically roll my thigh-high stockings down to protect them, setting everything on the vanity and accepting Edward’s outstretched hand.

This is the softer side I’d been looking for, maybe even missing. At first it was a fast fuck with a hot guy, but when I realized I’d fallen head over heels for the man I barely knew, I wanted more. I never realized that he wasn’t capable of more, at least not without guidance. It’s up to me to show him how it can be between us.


 
 

2 comments: