Sunday, May 28, 2017

Angry All The Time Chapter 11





The greatest happiness of life

is the conviction that we are loved;
loved for ourselves,
or rather,
in spite of ourselves.
~ Victor Hugo


I was the first to wake the next morning, and I slipped out of bed carefully. I peered out the window opposite the bed, finding a light dusting of snow on the ground. It gave the lake a surreal look, like something out of a fairytale, and I smiled to myself when I thought of how Bella would react. I moved into the kitchenette, setting up and turning on the coffee maker. I searched the cabinets until I found mugs, setting two next to the pot as it gurgled out the last of the water. The smell of coffee was always amazing to me, so I breathed in deeply. Pouring a mug, I took it to the bathroom as I dug out some warm clothes from my suitcase, dressing quickly and taking the mug with me. I opened the French doors that led to the deck, glancing at a sleeping Bella across the room to be sure I hadn't disturbed her.

I went out quickly, closing the door softly behind me. It was definitely brisk. There was a thermometer hanging on the wall: it read 25. I shivered at the mere thought, then wrapped my hands around the mug and took a sip. It was peaceful out here, the little lake calm and the cedars and pines tall and majestic. Everything was incredibly verdant, abundant plants and trees as far as I could see.

After I'd been outside for a bit, I heard the door behind me open, and I felt small hands on my shoulder blades. Bella laid her head on my back and I heard her inhale deeply. I felt utterly content.

"It's as cold as a witch's tit out here," she said into my back after a minute.

I barked a laugh and turned to look at her. She was huddled in a hotel robe with just socks on her feet. She stole my coffee and took a long sip.

"You're not suppose to be out here undressed," I scolded. Intrigued, I slipped my hands inside her robe, finding her skin bare. She hissed.

"Jesus, your hands are like ice cubes!" She shivered as I ran my cold fingers around her breasts, teasing her taut nipples.

"Your tits could cut glass," I observed.

She slapped my hand away with her free one, then offered the mug back to me. "Let's go back inside," she urged.

I went to the door, holding it open and letting her go in front of me. She wandered into the kitchen area and came back with a mug of her own. She curled up on the window seat, throwing a blanket over her lap. I joined her with my coffee, watching her as she looked outside.

"It so pretty with the snow sparkling in the sun."

"I knew you'd like the view." We sat quietly for a few minutes, and I mostly watched Bella's face.

She got dressed a little while later, and we made our way to the lodge to have some breakfast. The kitchen looked like something in a professional chef's home, and the tables were arranged near the roaring fireplace. We debated over our activity options, then agreed to head to The Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge. When we almost felt too full to move, we headed out to take the small spit of land to the refuge. After a day spent exploring the beach with the wind whipping in our faces, Bella and I returned to the lodge to enjoy dinner by the fireplace.

We arrived back to our little hideaway cottage, and Bella immediately stripped to take a shower. I let her be, checking some work email to be certain I hadn't missed anything. Finance wasn't that exciting, but it certainly paid the bills. And I was good at it. Seeing nothing of dire importance, I turned off my laptop as Bella emerged from the bathroom. Steam followed in her wake; her hair hung dark and wet down her back. Her delicate feet were bare, and again she was only wearing the hotel robe. Already half-hard at the sight of her, I stepped closer to her and inhaled the scent of the fancy soap she had used, mixed with the tantalizing scent of just Bella.

"I-" I had to clear my throat. "I'm going to trade you, then I'll be right out," I told her. She stood on her toes to give me a sweet kiss, then went to sit on a chair in front of the fireplace, rubbing a towel over her wet hair. I raced into the bathroom, shedding my clothes quickly and turning the water on colder than I normally preferred. I needed to slow down, or I'd never last. I showered faster than I could ever remember doing so, drying my hair roughly and throwing on the other robe.

Bella looked surprised when I came back after only ten minutes. I sat on the chair opposite hers, watching her finish with her hair. She fanned it across her back, which was facing the fireplace.

"What was your favorite part of the day?" I asked.

She smiled. "The wildlife. I loved the harbor seals, even though they were at a distance. I enjoyed hiking to the overlook at Dungeness Spit, but stand by my decision not to take the boat to the lighthouse. In that wind, I would have hated it." She thought for a minute. "Warming up at lunch in Old Town was perfect. Those crab cakes really were delicious." She looked at me and caught me staring at her. "What?"

"I love when you get excited about something. It was a lot of fun to watch you today." I got up, holding my hand out to Bella. She accepted it and stood in front of me. I pushed the chairs to the far side of the room, grabbed the blanket off the bed, and spread it on the floor in front of the fireplace. I knelt on it, once again inviting Bella to join me.

When we were both on our knees on the blanket, I gently grasped her face in between my hands, noting how they dwarfed her features. I kissed her gently but deeply, angling our heads so that I could gain better access to her mouth. I stroked my thumbs in circles over her cheekbones, inhaling deeply the sultry scent of my Bella. She smelled like home to me.

When I broke away from her mouth, I trailed my lips down her jaw to her throat, swirling my tongue where her pulse throbbed. Her hands went in my hair, a favorite thing for her. It was already standing up from the way I'd dried it, so she couldn't make it worse. I trailed my hands down her throat and over the front of her shoulders, slipping them inside her robe. I found her skin soft and warm, and kneaded the flesh of her breasts before rolling her nipples in my fingers. I licked the shell of her ear, and she moaned before her hands shot to my waist.

She fumbled with the tie of my robe, then managed to shove it open. Her hands ran down my chest to my stomach, causing a moan to erupt from my throat.

Bella wrapped both of her small hands around my leaking cock, and I felt my hips surge forward of their own volition. My cock pushed against the softness of her stomach and she arched, her breasts rubbing against the hard planes of my chest, and I loved the contradiction. Hugging her closer to me, I sat back on my heels and pulled her down onto my lap. She gasped as the tip of my cock rubbed over her clit, then wiggled so she could slide down over me completely. My head went back at the feeling of her pussy surrounding me as she rocked on my lap, and I buried my face in her breasts as she panted in my ear. I'd planned on going slow with her in case she was sore; now she was in charge.

I pushed her robe off her shoulders so it pooled behind her. Running my hands down her back, I squeezed her ass in my hands as she rode me. She moved languidly, and I guessed she wanted it slow too. Every time she thrust towards me I pulled her ass harder into me, and soon she leaned back as I guided her over my cock. Everything was deeper in this position, her pelvis crushed against mine, grinding towards a climax I knew she was likely to find soon. She mewled and moaned, her hands running through her own hair as she tilted her hips at the perfect angle to get what she needed. I moved one hand from her ass to play with her nipples, and she was done for. She came up straight, making full contact with me again, burying her head in the crook of my neck and crying out my name into my shoulder as I continued my slow, easy rhythm. Her muscles tightened and convulsed, and I took the opportunity to sit still, holding her close and rubbing her back to bring her down from her orgasm.

Holding her tightly, I came up on my knees and laid her gently on the blanket, slipping back inside her fully. I rested some of my weight on her as I propped my elbows by her head, my hands in her hair. It was my turn to move languidly, kissing her deeply and mimicking my thrusts with my tongue. She caressed my back, cupping my ass to pull me to her, then moving back up to my back, stroking in a soothing pattern.

"I love you, Edward," she whispered to me, and I lost my control. I pushed into her two, three times, and then stilled with my hips as tightly to hers as I could manage. My eyes were clenched shut, and I swore quietly.

"I love you, so much, Bella." I ran my fingers over her hair, kissing her temple. I took several deep breaths to feel normal again before picking her up and cradling her to my chest, and then I tucked her into the bed, crawling in beside her and pulling her close.

~~~oOo~~~

We slept in on Saturday, and when we finally made our way to the main lodge, breakfast was over. The staff offered us fresh fruit and muffins, and I nearly wept when I took a sip of coffee. Bella pointed out the staff pulling out bins of Christmas decorations, the bare tree in the corner of the room. We sat in front of the fireplace while we finished the little picnic provided to us, and watched as they hung evergreen wreaths and garlands. When they started on the tree, I watched in amusement as she sweet-talked the unsuspecting men into letting her help. It was impossible to deny her anything, so I wound up handing her birds nests and glass icicles to place on the tree as though each location was vitally important. We spent the rest of the afternoon sitting on the porch of our cottage and talking before it got to be too cold for the both of us. We ate dinner on the floor in front of our fireplace before watching a movie from bed. I kept my hands to myself the entire day, reluctant to cause her any discomfort.

The sun was coming in around the drapes the next morning when I felt small warm hands following a hot little mouth as Bella explored my hip bone, my navel, and across to my side where my muscles clenched almost painfully. I reached for her, but she avoided my hands.

"Let me," she breathed. I clenched my teeth together as Bella trailed her hands down the tops of my thighs, pushing so I would spread my legs. Already rock hard and more than ready for her, I was afraid I would blow when her fingers cupped my balls, rolling and gently squeezing. Her other hand traced up and down my thigh, over my pelvis, and never touched my leaking cock. I was sure I was going to actually die of want when she breathed out over my tip, finally licking around the head. My hips could not be still, and I gripped the bedcovers in fear of hurting her if I touched her. Her mouth was hot and wet, and everything that felt good as she created suction and sank down over me.

"Fuck!" I shouted, and I felt more than heard her hum. She moved up and down over me several more times before I was positive I needed to stop her. Grasping her shoulders, I tugged on her until she moved, crawling up my body and giving me a fantastic view of her tits. I moved my hands to them, kneading and pulling them into my mouth as she slid her body onto mine. I hissed when she sank down on my cock, rocking her hips until I released her breasts and then sitting up. She had her hands braced on my thighs as she moved up and down my length, gasping out half-formed words and moaning softly. I gripped her hips as she rose up, helping her to slam back down on me as I met her thrusts.

It didn't take me long in that position to be close to coming, especially after having her mouth on me. I sat up, wrapping my arms around her as she adjusted her legs, and I rubbed her clit with my hand between our bodies, enjoying her head thrown back as she rode me, and I matched her movements until we were both crying out, shuddering in each other's arms.

Sweaty and sticky, I picked my head up from where I'd dropped it on her shoulder. "And a great morning to you, my love."

She snickered. "I just wanted to be a little selfish and have you one more time before we have to go back to reality."

"Oh, you were the opposite of selfish, Bella." I kissed her shoulder. "I think we should shower before we check out."

When we were loaded up and I had checked us out, I headed back towards Old Town to a lavender shop Bella had noticed on Friday. She refused to let me buy her anything, but she did splurge on herself a little, picking some fancy soaps and lotions she said reminded her of the stuff at the lodge.

When Bella had exhausted herself of the lavender shop, we headed back to Seattle to have a late lunch. I was reluctant to leave her, after having spent so much time together this weekend. Unfortunately, it was time to head back to reality, just like she'd said. Bella was going to be busy in December at work before the winter break, and she'd offered to help Alice plan her holiday party. I had to leave her at her door just before dinner; she insisted she had a lot to do around her place and then she was going to bed early. I pouted a bit, but ultimately left her in peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment