Sunday, May 28, 2017

Angry All The Time Chapter 14



We'll build this love from the ground up

Now til forever it's all of me, all of you

Just take my hand

And I'll be the man your dad hoped that I'd be
We'll build this love from the ground up
For worse or for better
And I will be all you need
Beside you, I'll stand through the good and the bad
We'll give all that we have
This life will go by
In the blink of an eye
But I wouldn't wanna spend it without you by my side
The clouds are gonna roll
The earth's gonna shake
But I'll be your shelter through the wind and the rain

~ Dan & Shay, From The Ground Up


New Year's Eve 2008/2009

I walked into the bar we were meeting at late in the evening, not wanting to be stuck there for too long before the countdown. It was going to be the six of us, as we were really becoming close friends. Jasper saw me first and waved me over. I'd walked, since it wasn't far from my place and I didn't want to be responsible for my truck later. When I joined him and Alice, he offered me a shot glass from off the bar. It was topped with whipped cream and looked like it was full of coffee.

"I just got it, but you can have it if you want." He was shouting to be heard over the music. I tugged on the short skirt on my dress, and Alice slapped my hand. She had, of course, dressed me.

"What is it?" I shouted back.

"It's called a Blow Job!" Jasper yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"No thanks! Is Edward here yet?!"

He leaned closer to my ear to not have to shout so loud. "Nope, or he'd be standing here with you already. He texted Alice and said he would be here soon."

I gave him a thumbs up and walked over to Alice's other side. She was bouncing on her stilettos at the bar. "What the hell is Jasper drinking?!" I asked her.

"Baileys, Kahlua, Amaretto, and whipped cream. I ordered it for him, and he was embarrassed, so he tried pawning it off on you. We are going to have margaritas!"

I spotted Amazonia out of the corner of my eye and turned to wave her over. Emmett rushed to me and Alice, picking first me, then Alice, up and swinging us around before dropping us back down. His booming voice was louder than the music and definitely had heads turning in our direction.

"Ed's gonna be a few minutes later, little sis. He said to keep an eagle eye on you until he gets here!" He pointed to his eyes and then to me in the classic 'I'm watching you' gesture.

It was only about ten minutes, but several men approached the bar next to me, turning to face me after placing their order and then eyeing me. Every time, Emmett would just shake his head and tell the guy to move along. Nobody was going to question a guy Emmett's size, and I wasn't bothered by any of them as I started on my second margarita. Alice was telling me about her newest design project when I felt a familiar tingling on the back of my neck. I reached my hand up self-consciously and rubbed the nape around the chain of my necklace, then turned when I felt body heat close behind me.

"Edward," I breathed just before he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me deeply and thoroughly. I gasped for air when he let me go, and his gaze was dark and possessive.

"Nobody can take their eyes off you, Bella. You are gorgeous." His thumb rubbed my cheek. "Did you have any problems with these men that would love to dance with you?"

"Of course not, I have a bodyguard," I answered, gesturing at Emmett. He just grinned at Edward and winked. Edward looked down at me heatedly, and I felt my insides turn to putty. He took my hand, pulling me to the dance floor. He made a point of grinding against me, pushing his erection against my lower back, dipping to rub his pelvis into my ass. Those full lips touched my neck, pressing open kisses to the column, moving his lips down to my shoulder and creating electrical shocks. He gripped my hips, swaying me in time with him and the music.

When the song was over, he led me back to the bar, asking for a drink and handing me the one I hadn't finished. I was already turned on, throbbing and wet thanks to his suggestive dancing and dark gaze. I watched his lips as they touched the glass he was drinking from, watched his throat work as he swallowed. I shifted, pressing my thighs together.

"Edward," I said, way too quietly to be heard over the music. All the same, his eyes snapped to mine.

"I love you," he murmured in my ear as he leaned close. "You look damn sexy, and I really want to fuck you." I whimpered. "It's too bad this club is packed with so many people." He kissed the shell of my ear, his hands ghosting up and down my arms. "I want to lay you out on the bar and do dirty things to you," his velvet voice crooned.

"I am so wet for you right now," I breathed. I knew he could hear me. I watched as his eyes heated up even more than they already were. He yanked me off my stool, and I tottered after him on my ridiculous heels. We danced some more, essentially having sex standing up on the dance floor. There were plenty of other couples doing the same, and I knew we didn't stand out. I still kept wondering how nobody seemed to notice that I was in flames, completely consumed by my desire for Edward. All I had to do was look at his black shirt and black jeans, see the way his long muscles were subtly defined under the clothes, and I felt like I would explode.

By the time the countdown was announced, I was sure I'd need new panties. I was a mess of want and need as Edward and I stood with everyone else in the middle of the club, and I couldn't stop running my hands over his chest, his back, his arms. The music had been paused as everyone waited to start chanting.

"I have something for you," he said in my ear. I looked up at him, a little confused. When he knelt in front of me with a ring in his hand, I gasped.

"Isabella Marie Swan," he paused to take a deep breath, "I want the start of the new year to be the start of our life together. Would you please do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me and giving me the privilege of spending the rest of my life with you?" The love was shining out of his eyes, and the tears were coursing down my face unchecked.

Ignoring my miniskirt, I knelt with him and grabbed his face. "Yes, absolutely yes!" I kissed him hard as he grinned at me.

He pulled me to my feet as the people around us shouted and cheered, counting down from ten and kissing at the toll of midnight. The ring was stunning, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it as he slid it onto my finger. It shined in the lights of the club, red, blue, white. I looked up at him in awe, and he was staring right back at me, a kind of wonderment in his eyes.

"I simply can't believe how lucky I am, Bella." He kissed me softly, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"I'm definitely the lucky one. I can't wait to be Mrs. Cullen." A grin split his face, and I stood on my toes to kiss him again.

Our friends surrounded us then, congratulating us both and the girls demanding to see the ring. Rose admitted to helping Edward pick it out, telling me it was an antique. I was touched that she accepted me enough to help her best friend pick out my engagement ring. We spent another hour dancing and drinking, and celebrating our engagement.

~~~oOo~~~

I was so turned on by the time we made it to his building that I couldn't contain myself anymore. The second the elevator doors closed, I jumped him. I threw my arms around his neck and literally jumped, my knees clasping his waist as we collided against the elevator wall. I licked and bit and sucked on his jaw, his neck, up behind his ear. He was moaning sexily, his hands grasping and kneading my ass, his head turned to the side to give me better access. My hips bucked, pressing my core into his erection and I hissed against his neck. The ding when the doors opened made me jerk away from him, but he didn't let me go as he rushed to his door, unlocking it swiftly and kicking the door open. We stumbled into the hallway, and Edward shoved the door with his foot until it closed. I heard the lock snick before he had his hands all over me. I dropped my legs so I could push him down the hall to the bed. I jerked my coat off and let it fall somewhere in the hallway.

"All the teasing," I bit just under his chin, "the touching proposal," I ran my hands down the front of his pants, rubbing against his hardness, "and now I can't wait to fuck you."

"I like dirty Bella." His mouth descended on mine, rough and sloppy, before he moved to my throat and I tried to yank off my clothes. "Like the night you got drunk a few weeks ago." Edward ripped my dress off over my head, and I yanked hard on my tights. I stumbled when they reached my ankles, because I'd forgotten to take off my shoes.

"Shit." I hopped ungracefully and tried to reach for my heels one at a time with no luck. Edward scooped me up and deposited me on the bed, hands running down one leg to my ankle. His lips followed his hands, and he got my shoes off, followed by my tights. I moaned and writhed as he placed open mouthed kisses to the back of my knee, pulling at my legs until they were dangling off the bed. He ran his fingers from my ankles to my knees, then up to my thighs. When his lips closed over the fabric of my panties I cried out, hips rising off the bed. One hand held me down, while he used the other to work his fingers and tongue over me as I gripped the duvet. When I shuddered and jerked beneath him with my release, he crawled up my body and kissed me stupid.

"Why are you still dressed?" I demanded breathlessly. He took the hint and stood, shrugging out of his coat and letting it hit the floor. I sat up and unbuttoned his pants as he worked at the buttons on his shirt, finally giving up and ripping it off. The buttons popped off, flying across the room and pinging against the wall. I shoved at his pants with my feet, working his boxer briefs down with them and eagerly wrapping my hands around his strong, throbbing cock. His pants didn't get past his knees before he was on top of me, kissing me on my face and neck, my hands gripping his ass. I heard ripping, suddenly realizing he had pulled at my panties until he ripped them off my hips. He entered me without any more preamble, and I cried out in relief at the feeling of him finally inside me.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, Bella!" he cursed loudly. I met his thrusts, our legs hanging off the bed more than I was comfortable with, so I wrapped mine around his waist, my heels digging into his ass. His pelvis was hitting me in just the right spot every time we met, and I was crying out so loudly I was sure the neighbors could hear me. There were pleas for more, harder, and I couldn't hold back as another orgasm tore through me. Edward kept up his rhythm briefly, and then he faltered as he called my name.

Breathing hard, panting really, Edward collapsed on top of me. I ran my hands down his back as I tried to catch my breath.

"Best. . . sex. . . ever." I managed to get out.








No comments:

Post a Comment