Sunday, May 28, 2017

Angry All The Time Chapter 15



From the way you smile, to the way you look

You capture me like no other

From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took

And suddenly we had each other
From the heat of night to the break of day
I'll keep you safe and hold you forever
And the sparks will fly, they will never fade
'Cause every day gets better and better
And I won't leave you, always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again
When I'm with you I lose track of time
When I'm without you, you're stuck on my mind
Be all you need 'til the day that I die
I'll love you
Over and over again
So don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do, yeah, I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands
Promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
It will stay brand new
'Cause I'll love you
Over and over again

~Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande, Over and Over Again


February 2009

Everything was moving in a whirlwind. Esme and Alice were planning an engagement party, and they'd called my mom for reinforcements. When Renee met them they bonded pretty much instantly, especially given that Alice was more like my mother than I was. I was consulted on colors and flowers, but not much else, and that was fine with me. Edward hired Rose to design and make my dress, and Alice was planning the party and the reception. Esme was all over the wedding itself, down to the wedding party and the vows. My mom had a hand in it all, which made me happy. When I talked to my dad on the phone, he grumbled that he never saw his wife anymore, but he was incredibly happy for me. He admitted that Edward had asked his permission to propose to me on Christmas Day. The moms and Alice had planned an engagement party for us and a small handful of friends, and the day was coming up quickly. Alice took me shopping, her favorite pastime, and picked out a lovely dress for me. She also found a reception dress for me in a beige linen that somehow looked amazing on me. The color of the wedding was really just white, but my ladies would be wearing varying shades of purple. They each had picked their own dress; I had no desire to be a bridezilla, demanding uniformity in what they wore.

The engagement party went by in a haze, more of a dream than reality. Friends from work were there, Edward's friends and acquaintances, people that knew the Cullens that I'd never met. It was overwhelming, and felt to me like a precursor to the wedding itself. Edward rarely strayed from my side, touching my hand or wrapping an arm around my waist. I can't recall what we ate, or what we danced to, or the faces of the guests. I can only recall every expression that flitted over my fiancé's face, the emotions that shone in his eyes as looked down at me, smiling and rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I can remember the exhaustion that overtook me, finally crashing in the guest bedroom as Edward curled around me. I can picture the gentle, easy way he woke me the next morning, with the watery sun filtering in through the curtains, his touch soft and enticing.

We had brunch with the family that day, and I could not stop the grin that split my face. I was going to be a bride in approximately two months, and Edward would be mine. Forever.

oOo

April 2009
EPOV

Pachelbel's Canon in D started, and I held my breath as I stood at the opposite end from where she was emerging. I waited to see Bella walking down the aisle that had been built in my parents' backyard. When I finally caught sight of her, my breath whooshed back out of me, and my heart and lungs constricted. This was really happening. It wasn't a dream; the reality was, the most wonderful woman in the world was marrying me.

Her dress was intricate, lace sleeves and a train, and it wasn't until she turned to kiss her dad on the cheek that I saw there was no back, only lace. She was breathtaking. I simply ran out of words as she reached a hand out for me, and I took it firmly, bringing it up to kiss the backs of her fingers. She smiled shyly, but it seemed that when our eyes met, everything clicked into place. I barely remember what exactly was spoken, though I know we pledged to love each other through better and worse, as long as we both shall live.

The reception was a blur of lights, sounds and smells. All of our friends and family were there of course, and the catering smelled amazing. I found that I could barely eat for the excitement and desire churning in my gut. My wife was glowing, happy, and yeah, finally my wife. She was having a ball, so I didn't want to rush her. We could stay up all night if that made her happy. I noticed she never strayed far from my side, opting to have a hand on me wherever she went. I watched as she laughed, her head tilting back and exposing her creamy throat. I wanted to kiss it, to mark her as mine. She had my ring on her finger, but I wanted my cock inside her, my mouth darkening her perfect flesh until there was no mistaking who belonged to whom.

I was unconditionally and irrevocably lost to my wife, more in love with her in that moment than I ever thought I was capable of such an emotion.

When we finally made it to the room, I was overwhelmed at the idea that she was mine. My wife, with my ring on her finger, and my last name. She loved me completely, as I did her. I held my arms out to her, and she stepped into my embrace, resting her head on my chest. I kissed the hair on the top of her head, breathing her in.

"I love you so much," she murmured into my shirt.

"That's why we're here," I responded. She pulled back and looked up at me, grinning.

"That's true, Mr. Cullen." She raised up on her toes to kiss me, and I obliged eagerly by dipping my head to meet her mouth. Impatient after waiting the whole day to have her to myself, I swept my arms under her legs and lifted her, carrying her through the living room of our suite, crossing the threshold of the bedroom, and laying her gently on the huge bed. She beamed up at me, irresistible.

"I can't wait to make love to my wife," I said softly, and her smile widened.

"Say it, please?" The expression on her face was utterly adorable.
I smirked, "Mrs. Cullen." I leaned over her, crawling up her body before I positioned myself along her side.

"There are too many articles of clothing between us, husband." She pulled on my tie, and I reached up to help her. Thankfully, Alice had changed her into a more simple dress, so I didn't have to fight with her gown. I searched her back until I found the zipper, pulling it down slowly, leaning in to kiss her as my fingers stroked her back. She arched, and my head lowered almost without conscious thought, pulling the fabric and her nipple into my mouth. I sucked until I could feel the tight peak, stroking my hand down into her dress until I found her round ass. Her hands were tugging at my hair, and I loved the way it felt. She moved her hands to work on my buttons, and soon she was shoving my shirt off my shoulders, and I pushed at her dress until it was around her waist. My hands found the clasp on her bra, and I pulled it off too, and immediately pulled her nipple into my mouth again, sucking on it the way I know she likes. Her mewling cries filled my head, and I snuck a hand up her dress, fondling her between her legs, listening to her moan.

"The clothes. They have to go," she panted. I stood, yanking my pants off and throwing them across the room, my underwear following quickly.

I smirked when her gaze landed on my cock. Taking it in one hand, I stroked it from the base to the tip. "That's why we're here," I said, my voice deep and husky. I wanted her so badly I was already leaking.
She jumped up from the bed, wrestling her dress from around her waist and flinging it behind her. She rushed forward to stand with me, her hands going to my dick. I hissed as she enclosed it in her small hands.

"Let me, please," she whispered. She stroked and fondled, rubbing the tip with her thumb, until I was worried I'd come right there in her hand.

I had to stop her, so I jerked her panties down her hips, and she stepped out of them as I motioned for us to go back to the bed. She crawled up on her hands and knees, looking at me over her shoulder. With a groan of need, I followed her onto the mattress, and I lined up behind her on my knees. I stroked my hands over her ass, up her back to knead her shoulders, and felt her trembling at my touches. I slid my hands down to grip her hips, and pushed forward until my cock was at her entrance. She gasped, shuddering and moaning as I pushed forward into her heat. She braced on her elbows, and her ass rose enough that I slammed balls deep into her wet pussy.

"Oh, God," I ground out. "You feel so fucking good."

"Aah!" Her head dropped, but I could still hear her muffled cries. I set up a fast pace, positive I wouldn't last. The sound of slapping skin was loud and echoing in the room, along with her sexy moans. I reached around her, finding her clit and massaging it. I needed her to come before I completely lost it.

"God, Edward!" she screamed, and I fiercely hoped the neighbors could hear how I was pleasuring my wife. I followed her orgasm immediately with my own, careful not to collapse my full weight on her. She stretched out under me, and I rested on top of her, catching my breath. I was quite interested in the way it felt to still be inside her, my chest pressed to her back, so I swiveled my hips, pleased when my cock grew again.

"Oh, yes, Edward," she panted, not even recovered from our first time. "That's so good," she moaned.

I had to move incrementally, afraid to slip out and hurt her. My cock hardened as she made sure I knew how much she approved, and I was positive it was pressing on her pelvic bone, rubbing her from the inside in just the right place. She came so hard her pussy clamped down on my dick, squeezing until I thought I'd come again too. Instead, I slipped out of her, rolling her over and pushing back in. I ran my hand through her hair, kissing her temple, her cheek, then her chin. She opened her eyes languidly, smiling up at me as I moved slowly within her.

"I love you, so much," she whispered, her hands going to my hair. We kissed softly, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, urging me to move faster. I came again, calling her name quietly and holding her to me. I dropped my head next to her shoulder, catching my breath.

Eventually I settled next to her, pulling my wife to me and falling into a content and sated sleep.











No comments:

Post a Comment