Sunday, May 28, 2017

Angry AllThe Time Chapter 10


And yet one arrives somehow,

finds himself loosening the hooks of

her dress

in a strange bedroom-
feels the autumn
dropping its silk and linen leaves
about her ankles.
~ William Carlos Williams


EPOV

I could tell Bella was confused when I passed Port Angeles on the 101. I originally led her to believe we'd be spending the night there; in reality I'd booked the long weekend at a lodge in Sequim. I pulled under the portico at the front of the lodge, suggesting Bella wait in the car while I check in, knowing she would agree. I checked us in quickly, arranging for the porter to meet us at the guesthouse we were staying in.

Bella frowned when I got back in the car, driving around the main building and taking what looked like a side road. I reached out and took her hand, pulling it to my lips. Her hands were delicate and soft; I loved to kiss the knuckles. When we reached our destination, I stopped the car, turning it off and pocketing the keys. I whistled as I rounded the hood to Bella's door, opening it for her. She stepped out slowly, staring open mouthed behind me.

"What-what is this place?" she asked quietly.

"The Lost Mountain Lodge cottage. Where we will be spending the next three nights and two and a half days." I watched her face as I spoke, enjoying the emotions that flit across it. There was shock, disbelief, and awe. That last emotion was shining in her eyes when she looked up at me.

"Edward, you did this for me?" she asked softly.

"Well, for us. I wanted to spoil you, treat you to something special. As a side benefit, I get to enjoy it with you. Come on," I took her hand to lead her inside. "We'll look around while we wait for the porter."

We stepped into the main room, and it really was stunning. The room was off white with large windows on every wall, hung with heavy gold silk drapes. The far wall held built-in bookshelves surrounding a pair of windows and a television. In the corner of the room was the king sized bed; four post carved black wood with matching tables. The East wall was mostly windows with a plush window seat strewn with pillows. Bella went to the wall with the shelves, pointing out the gas fireplace below the TV. I immediately went to it and turned it on, and the flames blazed cozily.

The porter came to the door I'd left open, and he and I brought the bags in from the car. He showed us the kitchenette in its own little room, and the bathroom with a shower and separate garden tub. There were skylights over the tub and the bed, and a private porch off the East side of the cottage. He explained that in the daytime, you could see that we were nestled on Quail Lake, and beyond that was the Olympic National Park. A tad impatient, I tipped him and shooed him out the door.

Bella was standing in front of the fireplace warming her hands. Leaving her there, I stepped into the bathroom and started the water in the tub. Finding toiletries on the counter of the sink, I poured in the whole bottle of bubbles. Testing the warmth of the water, I left it running as I searched out my Bella again.

I found her sitting on the window seat this time, gazing out the picture window. "I can see the moon, and it reflects on the tiny lake," she said, holding her hand out to me; she must have heard me coming. I came closer, accepting her outstretched hand and kissing the back of it, then turning it so I could kiss her pulse point. I let my mouth linger on her wrist until she looked up at me, and I saw the love shining in her eyes.

"You are far more beautiful than the moon, my love," I said sincerely. I tugged lightly on her hand, and she stood. I led her to the tub in the other room, reaching down to turn off the water. "Would you like a bath?"

She smiled, a bit shyly, then nodded. She pulled the hair tie off her wrist, twisting it around the hair she gathered at the nape of her neck until it resembled a bun. Watching her, I reached behind my back, grabbing a fistful of my long sleeved Henley and yanking it over my head. I dropped it to the floor before reaching for her, frowning when I realized I wasn't sure how to get her dress off. She simply grasped the hem and pulled it off over her head, revealing a lacy blue bra that left nothing to the imagination. I groaned, then reached for the top of her leggings.

"Wait," she giggled. She had to sit on the edge of the tub to remove her knee high boots, and that was incredibly sexy. I watched as she unzipped them from the knee down, her breasts hanging pendulously within the lace as she leaned over. When she finally finished the second, I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her to stand in front of me.

"You," I kissed her, "are," I ran my tongue across to her ear, "so hot," I finished. Her chest and face were a warm shade of red, and I kneaded her breasts in my palms as I kissed her ear again. She let out a mewling sound as I dragged her leggings down, and she kicked out of them when I got to the end. I stepped back for a moment to look at her, overwhelmed with desire because she really was mine. Her matching panties were all lace, and I spun her so I could get a good look at her ass, the lace hugging her cheeks.

Bella was irresistible to me; I had to touch her. I ran my hands down her ass, letting my fingers stroke down and between her legs. She was soaked through her panties, and I loved that it was because of me. I kissed her shoulder, then her neck, and pressed myself against her.

That reminded me that I was still wearing my jeans, so I made quick work of unbuttoning them and shoving them to the floor along with my boxer briefs. Bella had turned back around, so I held out my hand to invite her to strip and join me in the tub, before I forgot all about the bubble bath and bent her over the counter top.

She held her arm out to keep me a little distance from her, then reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She slid one strap down her arm ever so slowly, holding the cups to her breasts with the other hand. My cock was already throbbing, standing at full attention as she slid the other strap down, biting her bottom lip before tossing her bra into the corner. I resisted the urge to close the distance between us, instead allowing her the space to inch her panties down her hips, and now it was like she was purposely torturing me. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband on the sides, and rolled her hips as she slipped the panties off. They hit the floor, and I pounced. My hands went to the sides of her head and my mouth crashed into hers, nipping her lips and bumping teeth. I felt her shiver, then remembered the hot water waiting for us in the tub.

"I think we'd better get in before I forget my manners," I said gruffly, still nipping her lips.

"Okay," she breathed.

Suddenly shy again, she looked at the water, then back to me. I stepped over the edge, then held my hands out to her from in the tub. She took my hands in hers, lifting one leg high and stepping in with me, straddling the rim of the tub. I fought the need to touch her, so instead I stood still while she lifted the other leg in. I sank into the hot, fragrant water, sitting back against the side and spreading my legs for her. She sat in my lap, her back to me as she fit her legs within mine.

I took the washcloth, dipping it in the tub before sluicing the warm water over her back. I heard her sigh, and she sounded relaxed and content. I massaged her back and shoulders for a few minutes before sliding my right hand under her right calf, lifting her leg out of the water and running the cloth from her ankle to her thigh. I settled her leg back down before switching to the left one. She hummed when I moved on to her stomach, swirling the washcloth under the water to rub across her navel, moving up to drag around her left breast, the nipple tightly peaked. I gave equal attention to the other nipple, no longer trying to hide my intentions. My head dipped to her neck, and I sucked on the sensitive skin there, moving my open mouth to give attention to the spot behind her ear.

Bella's breathing was labored; she was sucking in air in loud gasps. I smiled to myself, knowing I had done that to her. I moved my hand to drift below the water, letting the cloth go to float in the bubbles, and my fingers tweaked both of her nipples. Her back pressed harder into my chest as she cried out in pleasure, and I took one hand to her waist, stroking down to her pelvis, teasing her. My other hand continued to work her nipple, twisting and rolling it between my fingers. My mouth trailed up and down her neck, sucking and licking. She was already close, and I hadn't even touched her glorious pussy yet.

"So turned on," I whispered into her right ear. "I did that to you, isn't that right, Bella?" I purred, and she convulsed. I cupped her left breast in my palm, kneading the soft flesh before pinching the nipple again. My right hand continued to stroke around her thighs, up to her navel, and back down.

"Edward," she cried out. I loved to hear her call my name when she was this excited, when I brought her to orgasm and when I was hard inside her. I had a sudden thought, and pulled my hands away from her and stood. She looked up at me, confused. I smirked when her eyes darted to where my cock was pointing at the ceiling. I leaned down and picked her up, sitting her on the edge of the tub, her back resting against the wall. I knelt in front of her, and she moaned as she realized my intention.

Bella spread her legs in invitation, looking down at me with heavy-lidded chocolate eyes. I met her gaze as I ran my face from her knee to her upper thigh. Unwilling to wait any longer, I pushed at her thighs until her legs rested over my shoulders, scooting her ass closer to the edge of the tub to give me full access. I pushed my tongue fully into her hot pussy, then stroked up to the bundle of nerves at the top. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and she bucked into my face. Her wet legs clasped around the back of my neck, and I had to reach behind me to untangle them, lowering one over my elbow. I leaned in again, licking up her slit as she cried out incoherently over and over. I went for her clit again, sucking it into my mouth, reveling in the way she convulsed and screamed my name as she came hard, her voice echoing off the walls in the bathroom. Her hands were clutching at the edge of the tub, so I moved up her body, kissing her navel, then her ribcage, moving back up to suck on her nipples. I pushed her breasts together so I could take both of her tight buds in my mouth at one time. Now her hands found my shoulders, scrambling over the wetness for a solid grip. She gave up and grabbed fistfuls of my hair, which I loved.

I was worried that Bella would be uncomfortable, so I pulled her into my arms as I stood, water falling off my waist and legs as I carefully stepped out of the large tub and carried her to the big bed in the other room. I was grateful for the fireplace, knowing it must be freezing outside. It was warm and cozy in the room, and I laid a damp Bella out on the duvet. She watched me crawl up onto the bed with her, her legs automatically spreading to accept my weight as I settled over her.

"Is this what you want, Bella?" I asked huskily. She nodded. "What do you want, baby? Say it." I stroked my dick along her wet entrance.

She was already trembling again with need, and her head thrashed as I pressed the tip of my cock to her core.

"You!" she gasped, her back arching. "I want you, inside me." She huffed a breath. "Now, please!"

I leaned down and kissed her thoroughly, angling my head to claim her mouth deeply. I only pulled back when I knew she couldn't breathe. "I told you before, baby." I thrust into her fully, pausing to take a deep breath of my own so I didn't explode at the sensation of being completely sheathed in her wet warmth. "Don't beg." I pulled out almost all the way, slamming back inside her welcoming heat. "You can have me, anytime you want."

She was panting, gripping my ass tightly so our hips were grinding together. "Jesus," she bit out.

Done with teasing, I pulled out and thrust back in, loving the feel of her pussy milking my cock as she clenched around me. I set a frenzied rhythm, selfishly pounding into her as I chased my own orgasm. She cried out with every thrust, and I didn't want her to miss out, so I snaked my hand between us, my fingers playing in her hot, wet folds before rubbing circles over her clit.

"Yes, Edward! I'm gonna come!" she shouted, and immediately I felt her muscles spasm as her legs locked down around me, her stomach trembling under mine. She drew my own orgasm from me with the way her muscles clamped down on my cock, and I helplessly climaxed. I breathed shallowly for a minute, unable to catch my breath. Finally, I took several deep, even breaths. The haze lifting, I looked down at Bella. She had her eyes closed still, a smile on her beautiful lips. I kissed them softly, and she opened her eyes to look up at me.

"Best bath I've ever had," she laughed. I chuckled, dropping my forehead to her shoulder.

"You want to sleep, now?" I asked quietly. I knew that sometimes I wore her out.

She nodded. "First, I need the bathroom, though." She suddenly slapped my ass, causing the muscles to clench in defense. Startled, I looked back down at her laughing face. "So move, mister!" She giggled at me as I gaped at her.

"Yes, ma'am." I almost saluted, then changed my mind. I rolled off her, deciding to follow her and clean up myself. We returned to the bed, and I pulled her against me, pulling the soft blankets around us in a cocoon and throwing my leg over her hips.


"Sleep, Bella," I murmured before I dropped into unconsciousness.








No comments:

Post a Comment