Sunday, May 28, 2017

Angry All The Time Chapter 8




I don't know what I'd do without you, babe

Don't know where I'd be

You're not just another lover

No, you're everything to me

Every time I'm with you, baby

I can't believe it's true
When you're laying in my arms
And you do the things you do
You can see it in my eyes
I can feel it in your touch
You don't have to say a thing
Just let me show you how much

I want to kiss you all over
And over again
I want to kiss you all over
Till the night closes in

No one else can ever make me
Feel the way you do
So keep on loving me baby
And I'll keep loving you
Stay with me baby and hold me all night long

~ Exile, Kiss You All Over


When I woke up, it was still pouring down rain. That was one of my favorite things about Seattle; there was something cozy about lazing around on a rainy Sunday. And I now had the perfect partner to be lazy with.

I slipped quietly out of bed, padding naked to the bathroom. After taking care of business, I brushed my teeth and washed my face with cold water to try to calm the flush that was heating my cheeks and upper chest. I was having dirty thoughts about Edward, and I fully planned on living them out.

I headed back down the short hallway to the bed, and found Edward standing there, naked and irresistible. Everything about him was hard; the muscles that were tensed over his forearms, the smooth planes of his abs, the strong thigh muscles. And of course, the object of my intentions.

Closing the distance between us, Edward grasped my face and kissed me roughly, using his teeth on my lips. We both groaned loudly at the contact. My hands went to his hair, then they slipped down his back until I was squeezing his ass, pulling his erection flush against my stomach. My thigh muscles clenched, and I was already soaking wet. I pulled back from Edward's embrace as he broke the kiss, both of us gasping for air.

"There's something I want to try," I said in what I hoped was a seductive voice. "Don't move," I breathed. His eyebrow raised at my statement.

I knelt in front of him, and came eye level to his strong, thick cock. I ran my hands from his knees up his thighs, and I heard his sharp intake of breath. Glancing up through my eyelashes, I saw his head tossed back, his throat working as he convulsively swallowed. His hands were tight fists at his sides as I ran my nose up one inner thigh. He widened his stance, allowing better access. When I looked up again, Edward had thrown his arms out, maybe for balance, and the tendons in his arms were stretched tight as he clenched his fists harder.

I licked my lips and leaned in, snaking out my tongue and touching the tip lightly at first. His hips surged forward, so I boldly closed my mouth around as much of his length as I could muster. The feeling of softness and strength in my mouth was intoxicating, and I started moving my head. Edward's breath was coming in gasps, timed to my movements. I added a hand curled under his balls, rolling them in my palm. The other hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, covering the part I couldn't fit in my mouth. Edward moaned sexily as I worked him over. Finally, his hand came to my hair, but he only touched lightly before he fisted his hands away from my head again.

Suddenly, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up, my mouth coming off him with a wet pop. Turning me, he gently pushed the middle of my back until I rested over the edge of the bed on my stomach. I whimpered when his chest covered my back and he whispered roughly in my ear.

"You are so sexy, Bella. My God, your ass is sweet." He ran his hands down my back, cupping my ass and curling his fingers into my heat from behind.

"Edward!" I cried, turning my head to try to catch my breath. Edward was busy pumping his long fingers in and out, until my walls clenched around his fingers and I came, violently. I screamed incoherently, the ecstasy rolling over me in waves. I felt Edward lean down over me again, his cock resting against my ass. I moaned, wanting him inside me.

I felt his lips on me, working from shoulder to shoulder before kissing down my back. I shivered when his tongue swirled around the base of my spine, and then he was spreading my legs, swiftly entering me from behind. We both cried out at the feeling, and I couldn't believe how deep he was hitting. He didn't hold back as he slammed into me again and again. I propped myself up on my elbows and Edward grabbed my ass, pulling me towards him to meet his thrusts. The angle he was hitting me at was going to make me come again, but I wanted him to come with me.

"Edward," I panted. "I'm so close. Come with me."

Edward reached his hand around my waist and down between my legs to find my clit with his fingers, and I shattered loudly at the same time he gasped my name. He collapsed on top of me for a moment, and I loved his warm weight covering me. I felt him stand up after a minute, and he flipped me over, grinning widely. He leaned down to help me sit up and kissed me, tongue tangling with mine.

"Thank you for that," he said huskily. He helped me to stand, and I leaned into him with weak knees.

"I promise, it was my pleasure," I grinned up at him. He chuckled before sitting me carefully back on the bed. I had jelly for bones.

He went down the hall to the bathroom, and slipped under the covers with me when he came back. Facing me, he ran the back of his knuckles over my face. "I love you so much, Bella."

I grabbed his hand, kissing his fingertips. "I love you, too, Edward." I could not hear him say it enough.

We fell back asleep, not getting up until late in the morning to make something to eat. The rain had stopped but the sky was still dark grey as I stood looking out at the wet city from the window in the kitchen. Edward was making us scrambled eggs wearing absolutely nothing. I kept sneaking looks behind me at his rock hard ass.

Once, he caught me staring and gave me a devilish grin.

I couldn't help but laugh, walking over to grab plates from the open shelves above the sink. I was only wearing Edward's t-shirt, and it rode up when I stood on my toes. I gasped when I found my stomach pressed against the sink as Edward wrapped his naked body around my back. His hands pulled my hair away from my neck, and he placed hot kisses to my ear before moving his hands to play with my nipples.

"It's a sin for you to look so fucking sexy," he ground out in my ear. I cried out softly as his hands found their way under his shirt to my ass, kneading it and rubbing in circles. I was a panting mess as he ground his erection into my lower back, dipping down to rub it up my ass.

"Don't-" I swallowed, "don't burn the eggs," I choked out.

"Fuck the eggs," he said, but he did reach over and turn off the burner. He turned me to face him and grasped my head in his hands, angling to kiss me deeply. He lifted me off my feet and rested my ass on the edge of the sink. I gasped at the cold metal on my hot skin, and then he was thrusting into me and I couldn't care less about the sink anymore. I braced my hands on his shoulders, and he slapped his on the upper shelving as he pumped in and out of me. His shirt was causing friction between us, so I struggled to reach for it as it bunched around my stomach. Edward paused, ripping it off over my head before picking me up off the counter. I wound my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, holding on for dear life.

Edward spun us around and walked to the window. My heart almost stopped, thinking that was his destination, but he sandwiched me against the wall next to the window instead. I could only hold on as his hips took over, swiveling as he thrust in and out. His mouth crashed into mine, teeth and tongues fighting as we gasped for breath.

Edward's pelvis was molded to mine, the pressure causing delicious feelings to build inside me. I could feel my walls flutter around his cock, and I cried out his name over and over as he continued his movements. I finally clenched around him hard, milking his orgasm from him.

Edward let out a roar as he emptied inside me, and my heart echoed the sentiment. He was fucking phenomenal.

"Edward," I gasped out, "you are fucking phenomenal." My heart was racing as he held me up against the wall, and I felt the rumble in his chest as he laughed.

"Just making up for lost time, my love," he responded.

Pulling me away from the wall, he shuffled backwards to one of the armchairs and dropped into it. "I need to catch my breath."

"Um, I need to catch more than my breath. My heart is running away from me, it's galloping so damn hard." I pressed a hand to my chest as I pulled back to look at him. He wore such a smug grin that I leaned down to kiss him, letting my tongue swirl around his lower lip before darting into his mouth. His dick twitched inside me, and my eyes widened as they met his.

"What can I say, Bella. You seriously turn me on." Edward gave me a sexily raised eyebrow.

Experimentally, I leaned down and kissed him again, my hands running over the muscles of his chest. Yes, his cock was hardening more in reaction to my touches. I leaned back on his lap and pushed my breasts in his face. Edward grabbed them both in his hands, squeezing before bringing one to his mouth. I cried out as he scraped his teeth over the one in his mouth, his fingers tweaking the other nipple. My hips undulated, and I realized he was fully hard again. His hands splayed on my lower back, and I leaned further away from him, bracing my hands on his knees, enjoying the sensation of riding him in the chair.

"I'll never be able to walk again," I murmured as I lifted slightly and lowered back down on his lap.

"Walking's overrated," Edward groaned.

I giggled, then gasped as one of his hands went to my ass, fingers playing with the dip between my cheeks. His head lowered, licking up my torso, then down towards my stomach as I bent further back. I rocked my hips for a few beats before sitting up straight again, my lips meeting his. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me as close as possible as his hips met mine in the rhythm I had set. He swallowed my cries as he continued to kiss me, and one hand snaked between our bodies, playing with my navel and then going lower, rubbing in circles around my throbbing clit. My head dropped back as I cried out, and when he pinched the overly sensitive bud, I was done for. He pulled me back to him by circling his arms behind and around my shoulders, and he thrust hard and deep a few more times before burying his head in my neck with his orgasm.

It took several deep breaths before I could speak coherently again. "I need to tap out," I gasped. "Holy shit." I squeaked as he slapped my ass lightly.

"We'll spend the rest of the day in bed so you can regain your strength." His voice was muffled into my neck.

"I'll only rebuild said strength if you keep your hands to yourself," I giggled. He looked up, smiling crookedly at me.

"It's only fair," he agreed.







No comments:

Post a Comment