Sunday, May 28, 2017

Angry All The Time Chapter 7




Oh my my my, what you do to me
Like lightning when I'm swimming in the sea
From the very first time we loved
From the very first time we touched
Walking on wires and power lines
When you put your body on top of mine
Every time that you lift me up
To the heaven and stars above

O lord have mercy
I'm begging you, please
I'm feelin' drained
I need love
You charge me up
Like electricity
Jumpstart my heart
With your love

The stroke of your fingers
The scent of you lingers
My mind running wild
With thoughts of your smile
Oh, you gotta give me some
Or you could give it all
But it's never enough, no

There's an energy
When you hold me
When you touch me
It's so powerful
I can feel it

When you hold me in your arms
Burns like fire and electricity
When you're close I feel the sparks
Takes me higher to infinity

~Major Lazer ft Tarrus Riley and Ellie Goulding, Powerful

Edward held my hand as he led me down the hall and back to the bed. Standing in front of it, he kissed me again, exploring my mouth with his tongue, angling his head to go deeper. Just when I thought I couldn't breathe, he pulled back and lifted my tank top over my head, eyes on mine the whole time. I ran my hands across his chest and over his shoulders, caressing down his back. I grasped his ass, firmly pulling his hips into full contact with my body. The piéce de résistance rested hard against my stomach, and I smiled shyly up at him.

"I've been waiting a long time for you, Edward," I said in a voice hoarse with emotion. The city lights shone in through the uncovered windows, causing his eyes to shine golden as I saw him smile tenderly back at me, leaning in to kiss me again. His fingers left trails of fire as he touched my bare back, and I loved the feel of my naked chest fully pressed to his for the first time.

"Not as long as I've waited for you, Miss Swan," he whispered, and I shivered as his breath tickled my ear. There was an energy between us that had been building since the first day we met; I felt now that it was turning into a shock wave as we came together finally.

Impatient, I grasped his boxer briefs at the waistband, pulling out a little before shoving them down. Edward stood naked in front of me, and I could not help but stare. I bit my lower lip as my eyes roamed down his hard abs, to the vee at his pelvis, and finally to the glorious cock I'd wanted for too long now. It was standing as tall and proud as the man, and I reached out and grasped it completely in my hand. He hissed and his head went back, and I added my other hand to cover him fully. I stroked a few times before Edward's head came up, his eyes blazing as he reached for my thin shorts. I was positive there was a wet spot at the middle seam, and wondered if he knew what he did to me. My legs were trembling with the need building inside my heart and body.

When we were both naked, I was overwhelmed at the feelings of rightness and love that washed through me. I closed the small distance between us and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him closely to me. Edward lowered his head to my shoulder, and I heard him inhale deeply before his full lips met the sensitive skin at the slope of my neck. Those long, talented fingers moved between us to fondle the apex of my thighs, and I shamelessly ground against his hand. His palm cupped me, and I felt two fingers slip inside. Shaking, I gripped his shoulders for support as his tongue worked it's way up the side of my throat to my ear. I was gasping for air, knowing that I was close to losing it.

When my thighs clenched hard around his fingers, and I cried out his name with my orgasm, Edward swept his arms under my legs, placing me up on the soft bed. He slid up next to me, laying on his side to face me. I was so eager to touch every inch of his skin that I sat up and loomed over him. My hair fell to his chest as I hovered over his abs, and I ran my nose around his belly button. One of his hands came up and wrapped around my hair, and I grinned against his skin. I had been looking forward to giving him as much pleasure as he had given me, so my tongue snaked out to trace down one of his hip bones. Edward was making the sexiest sounds, and his muscles were clenching under my touch.

Glancing up at his face, I found him watching me. "You are so beautiful," he whispered. I licked my lips as I scooted further down the bed and his body. I ran my palms down his thighs, bringing them back up to cup his balls as he moaned loudly. Still watching him, I moved one hand to wrap around his cock, stroking from the base to the tip and back again. His hips rose up, and I accepted the unspoken invitation. My tongue touched the head of his perfect cock, and I swear he almost jumped out of his skin at the contact. Running my tongue in a circular motion, I sank down as far as I could, quickly realizing I would never get all of him in my mouth. I used my hands and mouth, swirling my tongue at the tip until he was the one gasping for air.

Sitting up suddenly, Edward grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to him. "That feels amazing, Bella. But I'd much rather be inside you right now." 

Um, yes please. He knew how to make me feel wanted, and it was a powerful feeling.

He rolled us over, holding himself up with his elbows as he brushed the hair from my face. He kissed my forehead, my nose, and then my lips. I felt him pressing against my entrance, and I arched my hips to meet his. When he slowly slipped inside, my head tilted back as I adjusted to the overwhelming fullness. He ran his tongue down my throat, then down further until he caught one of my nipples in his mouth. He added teeth as he pulled out and thrust back in, and my back arched.

"Every time you arch your back, you shove your gorgeous tits in my face. What's a man to do?" Definitely rhetorical, since what he did was lick and suck and kiss one breast, before moving to the other. We found a rhythm, somewhat languidly, until my breathing picked up, and I felt the tidal wave coming at me again.

"Edward," I panted. "Ungh, I'm so close," I breathed. "Come with me. Please."

"Don't beg, love." He circled his hips and thrust harder, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my feet digging into his ass. None of the sounds we were making now were sexy, but I just didn't care. I felt his hand come between us, his thumb working my clit, and I shattered at the same time I felt him stiffen, my name a grunt on his lips. I wrapped around him tightly, holding him as close as I could. His breathing evened out as he rested his weight on me, and he kissed my neck, dropping his head to my shoulder.

"You are worth the wait," he said in my ear before kissing the shell of it. He rolled to his side, pulling me to him, and gazed into my eyes. "I love you, Bella."

"I love you, Edward." I smiled contentedly before closing my eyes and falling asleep in his arms.

~~~oOo~~~

It was dark in the loft but for a few muted lights shining dimly through the windows. I heard the thunderstorm, felt the power of the lightning and heard the crack of the thunder. That was not what awakened me.

Edward's head was between my legs, and I gasped as his tongue ran up my slit. My hands clutched at the sheets, and it felt like a shock of lightning when the tip of his tongue swirled around my clit.

"I just needed to taste you, Bella," I heard him whisper. Holy mother of. . .

"Edward!" I cried out when two long fingers slipped inside me, pumping slowly. His tongue danced through my folds, only to come back to my clit. "Oh, God!" My head thrashed on the pillow when he sucked on that sensitive nub, and I fell apart completely. Edward's body quickly covered mine, and his hands ran up and down my trembling limbs. The stubble on his jaw scraped deliciously across my breasts before he ran his tongue around one of my nipples.

"I woke up desperate to be inside your lovely body," he whispered as he slid his hard cock all the way inside me. I whimpered, wrapping my arms around his head and my legs around his hips. He started a fast rhythm, and it was as if he had no control. He hitched one of my legs over his arm, and it hit me in just the right spot. My cries were loud in the room, echoing off the high beamed ceilings.

Edward swiveled his hips with each thrust, and I knew he was close. He kept whispering "beautiful Bella" in my ear, and I felt his muscles stiffen as his orgasm seemed to surprise him. His body stilled, but his hand began a soothing circuit up and down one of my arms, which had fallen limply to the bed. After a moment, he rolled over, lying flat on his back. I turned my head to look at him, finding him gazing at the ceiling.

"That was. . .I mean, I've never. . ." I trailed off when his head whipped in my direction.

"You've never what?" he asked quietly. His fingers found mine and he twined ours together.

"Um," my voice dropped, barely audible. "No one has ever done that before. To me. It was. . ." Fucking perfect.

He leaned up on one elbow. "You're not mad at me, are you?"

I laughed before I could stop myself, and I thought I saw a flash of hurt cross his face in the dim light. I reached out to soothe his brow. "God, no." I felt his features relax again. "I don't think I have the appropriate words. It was incredible."

"You didn't come with me," he stated. He sounded somewhat morose.

"So? I think the first one was pretty rock-my-world, Edward. And it seemed that yours snuck up on you." Stupid ex-girlfriend had really done a number on him.

"You're really not mad?" He sounded so surprised.

"My gorgeously sexy boyfriend just woke me up, after already having the best sex earlier in the night, by giving me another earth moving orgasm, followed by freaking fantastic sex-"

I was cut off when he kissed me. "Okay, I get it. No need to ramble." He grinned at me, then brushed a stray hair off my face. Leaning in close, he nuzzled his face against mine. "I love you, Bella. You accept me for who I am."

"Well, of course I do. I love who you are, Edward." I kissed him, and he pulled my body flush with his, sighing and closing his eyes. I fell asleep again to the sound of the storm outside.








No comments:

Post a Comment