Monday, April 16, 2018

12 Days of Christmas- 8

5 Golden Rings

"We have to use all five condoms? Whose stupid idea was that?"

"Yours, when you said we should come up with an Olympic challenge. Only they aren't blue, yellow, black, green, and red. They're just sort of a gold color."

She groaned. "I didn't mean a sex challenge. I won't be able to walk."

He stepped closer, his strut confident. "Then once a day for five days."

"Just because you want to get laid-"
"No, because I really want to get laid by you."

She inhaled sharply, her tongue peeking out to touch her lips. "Me?"

"Yes, Bella. We've been dating for a couple of months. I don't want to pressure you, I just want you to know how much I crave being inside you," he finished in a low, velvet voice.

"Oh…"

His head dipped to hers, kissing her like he'd done countless times. But he moved sinuously against her, his body pressed to hers. He'd waited patiently, but he hoped she'd finally agree.

"I… I think it's a daunting idea." His eyes questioned her until she elaborated. "But we should give it a shot."

Edward had a Cheshire-sized smile on his face.

By day five, Bella had learned many things. She didn't know there were so many positions to choose from. She didn't know she could come so hard without any outside influence. And she didn't know how gentle and loving Edward could be.

She'd had a long day at work, and was laying in the tub when there was a knock. She groaned, not wanting to get out to see who it was.

"Bella?" she heard. It was Edward. "I used the key you gave me, I hope you don't mind."

His voice drew closer as he spoke, and for a second Bella panicked. Then she remembered all the ways he'd seen her naked in the last few days.

"I'm in here," she called out. "I had a long day," she said by way of explanation when his head appeared around her door.

"I can go, if you're not up for company."

She smiled warmly at him. "No, we agreed on you coming over. Just give me a few more minutes in here, and we can make some dinner."

Edward had better ideas. He sat on the edge of her garden tub, taking her foot out of the water and rubbing the sole. "Tell me about your day."

Bella's eyes rolled back as he massaged the arch of her foot. "The new girl, Heidi." She paused to let out a little moan. Leaning back in the warm, fragrant water, she continued. "She needed me to hold her hand through everything. She's completed training, shadowed Kate for a week, and still doesn't know what she's doing."

"Hmm. That must have made your job harder." He switched to her other foot.

"I had to constantly stop what I was doing to explain in detail what she should have already known. I thought she had experience, that's supposedly why they hired her. Apparently not."

"Do you feel like getting out?" he murmured.

Bella opened her eyes to find her very handsome boyfriend standing by her tub with a fluffy towel hanging open in his outstretched arms. She pushed the drain toggle with her toes, rising and letting the water rush off her body in rivulets. She slowly stepped over the edge, her eyes locked on Edward's. When he folded her up in the towel, he kept his arms around her and kissed her temple before picking her up.

When he reached the bedroom, Edward laid her out on her bed. When she would have sat up, he placed his hands on her shoulders to keep her still. Caressing his way down her body, he massaged over her breasts, down her rib cage to her abdomen. When she gasped, his tongue had found her inner thighs and moved closer to her core. His mouth touched her center, and she bucked, only to tense with her legs wide as he slipped his fingers inside her. Bella had never been worshiped before, but that's exactly what Edward did every time they made love.

His tongue circled her clit, his fingers moving to that magical place he always found with his dick. She shuddered at the overwhelming sensations, crying out her lover's name as she flew over the cliff she'd previously clung to.

Panting, she reached for Edward and found purchase on his shoulder, urging him closer. He crawled his way up her body, then lying behind her, he kissed her back softly.

"Why don't you rest, and I'll cook?" he said huskily.

She looked over her shoulder to gaze into his green depths, seeing the suppressed hunger there. "I'd much rather you finish making love to me."

"Aren't you tired?" He had no intention of pushing himself on her.

"A little," she admitted honestly. Biting her lip, she said what was on her mind, what her body craved. "But after that orgasm, I feel empty. I need you to be inside me."

The heat flashed in his eyes at her words, and he picked up her top leg, moving closer to press fully against her back. "I would never turn down an offer like that."

He held the tip of his cock, running it through her slick folds before he pushed inside her. Everything focused in on the sensations again, the tingling and gathering warmth, the fulfilling feeling of being connected as one.

He fondled her breasts as he moved his hips, and she hitched a loud breath at the way he made her feel. His long moan was a thrill to her ears, and he gathered her close as his orgasm spilled out of him.

"Five days, the best idea you ever had."

She giggled. "You forgot the last condom."

He looked her in the face. "Shit, I'm sorry." He started to move away, but she stopped him.

"It's okay. We talked about this, I know you've been tested and I'm covered. We don't ever have to use the last one."

"Maybe it can be symbolic. The best five days of my life."

She giggled again. "Where's that dinner you promised?"

"Coming right up, my love."


No comments:

Post a Comment