Monday, April 16, 2018

12 Days of Christmas- 5

8 Maids A Milking

"I can't believe you talked me into this stupid fucking costume, Hale!"

"Your tits look amazing, so suck it up and shut up, bitch," she called back at me.

Grumbling, I adjusted the minuscule skirt and thigh high stockings on my milkmaid costume for this party Rosalie was dragging me to. Fluffing my braids a little, I decided it was as good as it could get.

I teetered down the stairs in my stilettos, clinging to the railing for dear life. If I broke my ankle or my neck, Rose would be sorry.

She was in the living room, painting her lips siren red. I looked over her tiny nurse outfit, the fishnets and red heels. Her thick blonde hair was twisted into a bun, tendrils hanging artfully in her face.

"You are too perfect, for fuck's sake."

"Good, then it's time to go." She led the way out the door, and we walked down the block to the frat party. She was determined to hook me up with her boyfriend's friend, Edward Cullen. I'd had a crush on him for as long as I could remember, but I was positive that he wasn't interested in me. I didn't want to embarrass myself by throwing my tiny-costume clad body at him.

The party was in full swing when we arrived, and I followed Rose toward the beat of the music screaming out of the stereo system. I spotted Emmett dead ahead, probably at the same time Rose did. He towered over the crowd, his dark curly head bobbing in time to the music. I watched him dip his head a few inches, and my gaze refocused on the guy next to him. I would recognize Edward anywhere, even in the Iron Man costume. His mask was flipped up, and his green gaze suddenly pierced through me as he and I locked eyes.

I tugged at my skirt, but the material wasn't going to suddenly grow long enough to cover my boy shorts or my ass cheeks. Stumbling on the edge of the rug, I nearly launched myself at Edward freaking Cullen, which was pretty much the way I saw myself dying one day; of total embarrassment.

He grabbed me and righted me on my killer heels. "Whoa, you okay, Swan?"

I stuttered out a thanks, blushing furiously and feeling ten years younger. "Yeah, thanks," I mumbled, completely scarlet and glaring daggers at Rose's head.

"So, Rose, you said you were bringing a friend to hook up with Eddie. Where is she?"

Now Rose was glaring at Emmett as hard as she knew how. "It's Bella, you dumbass. I brought Bella."

"I know you brought Bella, but- ohhh." It appeared that the light had turned on in his brain.

Edward just chuckled. "Now I see why you threw yourself at me. You just have to ask, sugar."

"I'd rather be swallowed up by the hole in the ozone your giant ego has created," I retorted. Did he have to be a smart-ass as well as hot?

"It's not my ego that's giant, Swan." He smirked at me, and I didn't know if I wanted to kiss him or smack him.

"One of these days you'll have to put your money where your mouth is, Cullen."

His eyes darkened on mine, and I knew my panties would squish when next I walked.

"Putting my mouth on you would be an honor." He licked his lips and my eyes were drawn to the action.

Fuck, Bella, pull it together.

"I'm going to dance," I announced. I needed some space before I made a bigger fool of myself.

Heading off alone, I snagged an unopened bottle of hard lemonade before I danced alone in an empty space of the living room. Well, 'dancing' would be a generous term for what I was doing. Raising my arms above my head, I swayed my hips in an offbeat tempo.

"Shouldn't you be fetching drinks, beer wench?" I heard in my ear as a solid wall of heat came up behind me.

I rolled my eyes, though he couldn't see. "I'm a milkmaid, so unless you've grown udders, I can't help you."

He laughed in my ear, and it went straight to her highness. "I know that you can help me with this one particularly… hard problem I'm having under this suit."

Still swaying to the alt pop music, I replied with, "Dude, if you need help to pee you'll have to hit up Emmett or one of your other frat brothers."

"I like your wit, Swan. How come I've never noticed it before?" I felt the hard metal suit as he brushed up against my back.

"Because you've never seen me in a skirt short enough to show off my assets, with thigh high stockings and stilettos?"

"If you're implying I've never noticed you on campus in your sweats and 'Decaf Coffee Makes My Soul Hurt' tee, you're wrong."

Oh, wow. He's noticed me before? "That's my favorite shirt."

"Mine, too. Perfectly represents you, Bella."

Yeah, these shorts would have to be tossed after tonight. "Thank you, Edward," I replied quietly.

"Do you want to accompany me to my room?" he murmured in my ear.

Did I? Oh, yes I did. "Sure," I answered casually, which was totally fake. I started for the stairs, Edward's plastic costume brushing against me as he followed me closely.

When his arm came around to point to the left, I moved inside the door to his room.

Not entirely typical of a frat boy, there were no clothes on the floor but there were half empty water bottles littering the desk and bedside table. The walls were a green color, like the shady moss that grew under the bushes in the forest. Which I'm sure is not the same shade as his eyes.

"I didn't expect company," he said by way of explanation. Still, it could've been much worse.

As I stood there, I heard the flutter of plastic hitting the carpet, listened intently as he pulled the pieces of his disguise off and they thumped softly to the floor. I couldn't bring myself to turn, to discover if he was fully dressed or completely naked under that thing.

I found a sort of answer as he came up behind me; he was currently naked and pressed flush to the back of my body. I didn't have to wonder if he was turned on as much as I was, because his hard cock was pushing insistently against my lower back.

"Are you absolutely sure, Bella? I have condoms."

The breath I didn't realize I was holding rushed out, and I stumbled over words of assent. His hands touched my shoulders, running up each side of my neck to tilt my head. He kissed along the nape to my ear, rolling his tongue just behind it. I gripped the back of the armchair in front of me to keep my legs from giving out. Pushing on my back to lean me forward, his hands moved to cup my breasts as they spilled out over my costume top.

Shifting, Edward pushed my underwear out of his way, and his cock followed right after. I let out a gasping moan as he entered me, filled me. He grabbed my twin braids, pulling them behind my head and giving them a tug before running his hands over my ass.
I couldn't remember ever feeling this satisfied, and I hadn't even come yet.

"You feel so fucking tight, Swan," he ground out.

His breath was coming out in grunts, and he was moving so roughly against me that I was moving the chair incrementally across the floor. I cried out when he lightly slapped my ass.

"Do you like that?"

At my fervid nod, he spanked me again, and I felt my orgasm rushing closer. He had the right angle to hit my g-spot and I clamped down around him as I said his name over and over, gripping the arm farthest from me for support.

"That's it, Bella, come for me," he said as he spanked my ass again.

It just kept coming like a steamroller, flattening me until I was slumped over the chair. He gripped my hips tightly as he emptied himself into the condom.

When he pulled out I groaned, sliding boneless to the floor. I was still dressed, but I watched a naked Edward strut into his bathroom, tossing the condom and washing up before returning to me. He picked me up, climbing into his bed with me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," he remarked. I realized then that he'd done most of the talking.

"It really was," I agreed, still somewhat breathless.

"Can we do it again, maybe every day for the foreseeable future?"

I gasped. "You mean like-"

"Like dating. You know. If you want."

He was adorably flustered. "I'd love to."

His grin split his face. "And you thought I never noticed you."




No comments:

Post a Comment