Monday, April 9, 2018

(Un)Requited Chapter 11

I think our new friends must assume I'm on crack, or some kind of speed, God, I don't know. I'm on edge. I'm so ready for everyone to fucking leave. I want to lock Bella in my bedroom, throw her down, and pound her into an incoherent puddle of goo.

Instead, I'm being pretend polite with people whose only fault is being unknowing cockblockers. After all, I invited their asses to my home in order to celebrate the upcoming holidays with my new friends. Good thing nobody wanted to exchange gifts, because I don't know what in the world I would have picked for any of them. So now we're mingling, trying not to be uncomfortable.

What the fuck was I thinking?

I know, I know. Make friends in your new town. Don't be a dick. Stop thinking with your dick. Poor guy has only seen my hand in so long, he's forgotten what pussy feels like.

Right. Focus on the party. Stop fidgeting. Stop bouncing your knee, Cullen.
Fuck, there's Bella, looking so hot in her skirt. The same skirt I had up at her waist earlier while I snacked on her.

Stop acting like a fucking tweaker, Cullen!

I can't help it. I need her. Need her, need her. Maybe I should get a stiff drink. Did I just say stiff?

"Hey, Edward," Jasper says as he sits next to me. I force myself to focus on his face, listening to him talk about being a lawyer. I do like him, so I eventually relax and have a conversation with him. At least, I try to.

"Do you ever get the urge to yell, 'You can't handle the truth!'" I ask him, doing the whole voice imitation, probably doing a piss poor job.

He looks at me strangely. "I do family law, so, no. The judges would frown on that, I think."

"Good point." I mentally roll my eyes.

Alice joins us, linking her hand with his as she sits next to him. She's very sweet, and not constantly hyper, like I thought maybe she was when I first met her. She has a wicked sense of humor, which I appreciate.

"Jasper, you're boring Edward. Nobody can withstand that much legalese, not even me. Look, he's falling asleep as we speak." Jasper just laughs at her, kissing her on the cheek.

"I'll have to come back to your gallery at some point in time, Alice. You're very knowledgeable about all that stuff. Maybe I can find something for the apartment." Something to make it look like a permanent residence, not a pre-furnished extended stay hotel.

"I think I know exactly the thing you'd like. It's sort of modern, without looking too out there." She uses her hands to form a shape. I know! A square. Or... maybe an oval?

"Right. I don't want an alien spaceship woo-woo sort of sculpture that needs to be polished with a baby diaper."

Alice laughs at me. I think Jasper has decided I'm an idiot. Meh, he'd be right.

Rose and Alice seem to hit it off, talking about Rose's accounting firm. Turns out, Rose is just about a genius. Quick with numbers, she does the taxes for most of the men on the team. She makes accounting look sexy, but don't tell Emmett I said that about his wife. He just might kill me.

Rose and Bella have also made fast friends, with Bella talking about hair with Rose, which I also find sexy as fuck. They're in the kitchen, playing with each other's hair, lifting it, stroking it. I check my chin for drool. Bella asks Rose to take a look at her tax return this year, and I figure I won't combust just yet.

Finally everyone is leaving. It's gotten late, and I'm just starting the dishwasher when Bella comes into the kitchen. She beckons to me, and I eagerly follow her. She heads into my bedroom, and the cock does a happy dance. Not a half-fast Snoopy style dance, but a full-out Carlton.

When she pushes me down on the bed, crawling up the mattress to meet me, I think I've died. This is heaven, surely. She unbuttons and unzips my jeans, making no small talk and wasting no time. Thank the good Lord above.

I flop back when she pulls my bald bishop out of my briefs, stroking up and down the length in a strong, sure grip. I have flashbacks of how very good she was at this, and I can already feel a tingling in the twins.

"Bella," I moan as she touches her tongue to the tip of my cock. My happy cock. When she sinks down over me, taking my dick in as far as she can, I gasp and look down to watch her. Her lips wrapped around my stick are almost enough to make me blow, but then she adds her hand to my balls, and I know I can't hold back. She hums around me, and I grip the bed sheets.

"Bella, I'm—" Too late. I come, hard, and she continues moving her mouth over me until I've settled back down.

My breathing is erratic, and I've got no bones left. She leans over me, and I grin at her. She dips her head to kiss me, and my hands start to move to her ass. She backs away. Wait, what? Where are you going?

"I've got to go," she says softly.

"Go?" I repeat. Did I leak some brain cells when I exploded?

"I have to be up incredibly early, and it's already late, baby." She's running her hands over my chest, and I can only think of all the things I want to do to her in this bed.

"At least let me reciprocate," I say, reaching for her again.

She shakes her head. "I'm self sufficient, Edward. But thank you for earlier."

Holy fuck. She climbs off the bed, and I tuck my clit tickler back in my pants before he gets any more ideas. Self sufficient indeed.

Walking her all the way to her car, I kiss her long, slow and thoroughly before I let her out of my sight. She's panting and flushed as she gets in her car.

I've just solidified my plans for Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment