Monday, April 16, 2018

12 Days of Christmas- 10

3 French Hens

We had the perfect suite, with the Eiffel Tower shining in the distance as we stood looking out the floor to ceiling windows. I moved her hair off her shoulders, kissing the column of her neck. Her eyes closed, and her head tilted to the side.

"Edward," she whispered.

"I'm going to take you right here, up against this window." She whimpered as my tongue laved the spot behind her ear. "Everyone in this city, going about their evening, will be witness to how much you turn me on."

I doubted anyone would actually be able to see us on the forty-third floor. Her hand snaked up behind my head, and I pressed my cock into her ass, grinding against her and earning a moan. I turned her in my arms, and her eyes glowed up at me.

"I love you, Mr. Cullen."

"I love you, Mrs. Cullen," I responded.

Her lips worked over my neck as I made my way to removing her clothes. When she was bare before me, I swiftly removed the last barrier of clothing on me, and pressed her fantastic ass up to the darkened glass.

Running just the tips of my fingers over her soft, flushed skin, I skimmed down to the back of her kneecap. Hitching her leg higher, I pressed my cock to her pussy, teasing her as I kissed her deeply, angling our bodies until we felt like one. I needed to join with her body until we truly were one, so I shifted my stance, bracing my hands on the glass behind my new wife's head as I entered her. Her legs went around my waist, too short to stand alone while I fucked her.

"Imagine the whole city of Paris is watching your glorious ass," I growled into her ear.

"Edward," she breathed. "So hot."

I snaked my tongue out, stroking along the column of her neck as I pumped in and out of her. She had to grab my shoulders, holding on so she wouldn't slip around on the glass. Despite my words, I had no desire to look further at the sights glowing past the window. I only had eyes for Bella, as her face grew more flushed, her eyes closed and her breathing became loud.

"How do you touch that spot, God."

"You're just lucky, I guess."

She spared me a light laugh that turned into a wanton moan as her orgasm neared. "I am," she agreed.

My hips seemed to move on their own, searching for the feeling that rivaled the craziest high. "My cock feels so good, pounding your pussy until I can make you scream." My words puffed out over the skin behind her ear, and I felt her clenching around me. "That's it, baby, come on my cock."

She whimpered, and the tightening increased as she went screaming over the edge. I moved faster, the feeling of her coming around me spurring on my own orgasm. When I ground my pelvis into hers, I slapped the window by her head, cussing and groaning.

When the high wore off, she picked her head up from where she'd dropped it on my shoulder. "Sightseeing now has a new meaning to me."

I just laughed and kissed her cheek.



No comments:

Post a Comment