Monday, April 9, 2018

(Un)Requited Chapter 13

This is almost a fade to black moment, because all I can think about is her and the way she permeates my senses until I'm consumed by her. The silky way her hair feels, the way her skin smells floral, the breathy sound of her sighs, and the musky taste of her on my tongue. She has the heavy-lidded look of someone who is thoroughly turned on; to be honest, I must too.

I'm getting ahead of myself.

We ascend in the elevators to find our room, my thumb stroking across her knuckles almost without conscious thought. I've booked the Potter Palmer Suite, and I am not disappointed with what greets us as we open the door. The living room is done in warm colors, blue illuminated paintings adorning the walls. I help Bella remove her coat, then turn as the porter heads out the door. I make sure to tip him well after all the things he's done for me in this suite.

The bedroom is spacious, with a seating area near the bed. The flowers from the limo are in the bedroom, and also in the bathroom. That is my destination, and I grin at the candles floating in the full tub. The water is warm and the room glows, but all of this is secondary to Bella.

It is almost impossible to describe my awareness of her in this moment. It's like she's a magnetic field, and I can feel her presence as she moves. I'm the scrap of metal in this scenario, helplessly drawn to her aura. She's followed me into the bathroom, and I hear her small intake of breath.

"I thought you might like a bath before bed," I tell her. There's a robe draped over a chair, and towels on the ledge of the tub. I pick up her hand and kiss the back of it before leaving the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Trying to pretend I don't know she's getting naked in the other room, I move to the bed, stowing the suitcases and flipping on the TV. I can't decide if I should strip or not, so I settle for taking off my shoes. I don't know how long she'll be. The water was still warm, but—

My rambling thoughts are interrupted by the door behind me opening. The remote falls out of my hand, clunking to the floor. The channel changes to a Japanese infomercial, blaring foreign music and a lady screaming at me. I fumble to pick it up and turn it off, then there is nothing but her. Bella.
Naked, standing almost unsure by the doorway between the bathroom and the bedroom. I think I've just gone deaf, because there's a loud ringing in my ears, but that might be left over from the infomercial. All the blood has drained from my brain, and I can't process the beauty before me.

"I thought it would be a shame to bathe alone, and—"

She cuts off as my feet take me forward of their own accord. I stop directly in front of her, her chin lifting to meet my gaze. My gaze, however, roams down, and I gulp in air as I reach out and touch her shoulder gently.

"So fucking perfect, baby," I breathe in reverence. I fully intend to worship her perfection.

"Edward," she says, her voice shaking. I look up as she swallows. "Please, it's been so long."

I don't need her to beg me to touch her, so my mouth goes to hers. My hands start to caress, stroking, enticing. Her skin is soft everywhere, her collarbones delicate, the column of her throat long. She pulls at the clothes I never got around to shedding, but I can't be bothered with them right now. She pushes me towards the bed, and I like that she's finally decided to move forward with this, because I'm almost like a born again virgin by now. Hands are everywhere, and I want to cry at the feel of her fingers as they reach for my dick.

"Bed, Edward. Now."

I scramble up onto the high bed, pulling her hand to urge her up with me. She lays alongside me, and I can't resist leaning forward to take one of her nipples into my mouth. She moans, mewling as I lavish her flesh with my hands and mouth. I move down, giving the same attention to her stomach, her abs, her belly button. Her legs widen, spreading in anticipation, as I lower myself to the holy land. By now, my head is almost at the foot of the bed, but I'm too far gone to care.

I slip my hands under her ass, and place a kiss to her pussy before going in for the feast. Her hands grip my leg through my jeans as I work her over with my tongue until she's screaming my name, and then I do it some more. The second orgasm rushes over her, and I move up her body. I hastily shed my clothing, throwing it all somewhere over my shoulder. She grabs my head, kissing me deeply. Despite my cock being right exactly where I want it, I wait for her to open her eyes and really see me before I push into her warmth. Her legs clench, feet finding purchase around my waist as I bury myself in her body.

Finally, is all I can think. Finally, the love of my life is right where she belongs.

"Edward," she breathes, and I realize I haven't moved. "Fuck me, Edward, please."

So I do just that. I sit back on my knees, holding her hips tightly to mine, her body arched in front of me as I pound into her. Her hands grip the sheets, her head tossed to the side, guttural sounds rushing out of her mouth. Her skin is flushed, her chest heaving. Her head thrashes before a long, piercing scream echoes through the room. Her muscles weaken and give, and still I hold her to me, pushing inside her warmth in long strokes. Then the coil deep inside snaps, and I grunt her name before loosening my hold on her hips, sinking down to the mattress with her.

I've barely begun to slow my breathing to normal when she laughs. I raise my head, looking at her through eyelids too heavy to stay open.

"Laughing is not going to gain you any favors."

She laughs again. "I was just laying here wondering why the hell I made you wait."

"Now she decides this." I grumble the words into her heated skin.

"I could go for seconds," she purrs in my ear.

"You might have to give me a minute for that," I reply.

"I have all night, and many more nights after that," is her response.

My heart is somewhere among the clouds.

It's dark and comfortable, and my inner court jester has finally shut up. Breath warms my skin, and I feel her pulse beneath the tips of my fingers. I want to tell her I love her, and so I do. I use my tongue, my lips, my hands, to show her again and again how much I love her.

When I slip inside her body in the early hours of the morning, my heart stops beating as she finally admits out loud what I've known for some time in the recesses of my soul.

"Edward," she whispers in a trembling voice. "I never stopped loving you." My slow thrusts resume as my heart starts up again, thumping heavily against her breasts.

"I know, Bella," I whisper, circling my hips. "I love you."

"I love you, Edward. Unh, I really love you."

We finish off the night calling each other's names, simultaneous with the rising sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment