Thursday, June 8, 2017

Ex Delicto, Teaser Chapter 30

Alice was in siren red, long hair curled into a half updo. Rose was wearing a beautiful bright teal lace dress, long and fluttering as she walked. She'd pulled her hair up, with Alice's help. When I spotted Emmett, he was standing off to the side of my living room, not looking very comfortable. He visibly relaxed when he spotted his wife, and then I saw Jasper pull Alice into an embrace that spoke volumes about how much he enjoyed her look. Edward wasn't in the room, and I felt a little shaky without him. I was trying to make a grand entrance, and it failed.


Then, he came around the corner from the kitchen, and it was he that made an entrance. His tuxedo fit him like a dream, his hair a little shorter since he'd finally needed a trim. He beamed at me as he came toward me.


"Oh, Bella, you look amazing." He carefully kissed my cheek, holding one of my hands in his own.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent. Wednesday is a favorite day, for sure.
    Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so good to hear, on both counts! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete