Thursday, June 8, 2017

Capo di tutti Capi Chapter 2


EPOV


I slammed my hand on the table in frustration, rattling the wine glasses. It was ingrained in me to take care of those that knew how to follow orders, and to destroy those that would lead to my destruction. To cut the head from the giant before he could take another swipe at my organization was the only way to survive. Nobody defied me. Nobody so much as even considered disappointing me.


My own wife was defying me. I was aware that I needed to balance my duties with my wife’s needs. To kill the men she considered childhood friends would devastate her, and in turn affect me. I couldn't care less about those two; they'd been given a cake job and still managed to fuck it up. But I'd be damned if I spent any more nights out of my own bed because I'd pissed off Isabella by laying down the law.


There had to be a compromise, but what? Let them slide because she vouched for them? As Capo, I couldn't be seen as weak. Basing my decisions on yielding to my wife’s sensitive requests would definitely be sending a message that I was whipped. Though I'd admit in a heartbeat to those I trusted that she owned my dick, not to mention my heart, I couldn't show that she clouded my judgement in any way when it came to the business. There was always somebody willing to kill me to make a name for themselves, to steal what I've worked to build with my sweat and blood. There are others that think that all they have to do is undermine me and they can swoop in and take my wife and my business, and that I cannot allow. I would die to defend her, giving her protection over to my closest man if I did, but they could not assume to take her heart if I were brought down.


Arriving home, I pounded my way up the stairs to what I knew would be a locked master bedroom door. I knew she expected me to sleep on the couch, and I also knew that wasn't happening. I knocked politely after sending Liam away, just in case she was willing to be reasonable. Unsurprisingly, there was no answer, so I reached into my inner suit pocket for my picking tools. It was amusing, really, that she believed a simple lock could keep me out.


When the door swung open, I spotted her in the bed, looking sweet and peaceful in her slumber. I intended to rectify that, to punish her for injuring my pride at the restaurant and attempting to defy me. It didn't hurt that we'd both enjoy the punishment; my vixen craved being spanked. Creeping closer, I removed my overcoat, suit jacket, socks, and shoes. The top few buttons on my dress shirt were already open, so I moved on to rolling up my sleeves before tiptoeing to her side of the bed. Just as I leaned over, my hand poised to deliver a heavy smack to her upturned ass, she rolled quickly away and stood on the opposite side of the bed from me.

“Did you really fall for the sleeping angel trick?” she taunted, her hands on her hips. Her long mahogany hair was wild and disheveled around her, the color high in her cheeks and her eyes bright.

Already hard at the anticipation of spanking her, my cock twitched at the adrenaline spike from the impending cat and mouse game. “It's true you’re faster than I am, but we both know you'll give in.”

“Is that what we know?” Bella darted past the end of our bed, streaking behind the loveseat in the corner by the fireplace.

“You know I'll catch you, diavoletto.” I stalked toward her with purpose, watching her chest rise and fall rapidly with excitement and her nipples straining under her thin red silk nightgown. There was nothing but the furniture between us, so I leaned forward to taunt her. “And when I do, I'm going to spank that gorgeous ass.”

Her pupils dilated at my words, and her thighs rubbed together. “I'll scream,” she threatened half-heartedly.

“God, I hope so,” I retorted. “I love when you scream,” I growled.

She whimpered before gathering herself, her muscles bunching before feinting left, but I knew her moves by heart and reached for her before she could change direction. I had a slim hold on her left arm, but she raised it so swiftly I lost my grip. Out from behind the loveseat and over the stool she went, around behind me to the bed again. She leaped on top of the mattress and stood at the headboard, her arms out for balance and her chest heaving, a huge smile on her face. When I reached for her, she swept her leg as she squatted and kicked my wrist.

“No fair, I taught you that move.” Bella laughed victoriously as I rubbed the spot near my hand. “Doesn't mean you've won yet.”

I dove head first, knocking into her legs and landing us both in a tangle of limbs. Realizing that I had her pinned, I found my intended target and rubbed my hand over the silk covering her before yanking it up and bringing my palm down with a resounding smack.

“Ohhh!” she moaned into the pillow.

Loving the sounds she made, I gave her another smack before gathering her wrists in one hand and shifting so she was properly under me. Bella glared up at me, squirming until she brought the molten heat of her pussy in contact with the hard bulge in my pants. She knew how to play dirty, without a doubt. I ran my free hand from her knee up to her waist, where I gathered her tiny nightgown and pulled it up until it was bunched above her tits. Dropping my head, I breathed out across one breast as the nipple tightened harder.

“Damn you, let me go!” she protested feebly as her back arched and brought her tits closer to my face, completely negating her plea.

“No.” I ghosted my fingers across her abdomen and smiled as her muscles clenched.

“I'm mad at you!” She squirmed again, and I groaned at the contact.

“If you keep moving like that, I'll blow in my pants and you'll get nothing,” I warned her.

“Don't care!” She reared up, biting my lower lip before I could pull away. The pain was temporary as she smoothed her tongue over the spot she'd hurt, pulling my lip into her mouth and kissing me long and hard.

I lowered my head further, my mouth moving to her ear. “Now, Bella, we both know how much you love taking this cock.”

She whimpered again, her lower half writhing against mine while she gripped my hair and pushed my head away from hers. “Nope. Leave me be, I'm still mad at you,” she pouted. We both had a safe word, and no sure as hell wasn't hers.

So, knowing she loved the game as much as I did, I worked my hand between our bodies and stroked her while she threw her head back against the pillows and bit her lip. “I guess I'll just have to take what I want, then.” I slipped two fingers inside her wetness, my thumb circling her clit while she tried not to cry out. “I want you to give me your orgasm, Bella. Come just for me, all over my fingers.”

“Oh!” she cried out, before clamping her mouth shut again.

“Are you sure you want me to stop, love?” I worked her harder, until she was clutching my shoulders and bringing me closer to her. I could tell the moment her feigned resistance left her, because her legs relaxed and she pulled my mouth down for a searing kiss. She bucked against my thigh, her muscles clenching around my fingers as she came hard.

“Oh, Edward, fuck, yes!”

I chuckled, earning a half-hearted swat to my arm. “What?” I laughed. “I thought you hated me.”

“I do,” she muttered. “But I also love you.”

“More than anyone,” I agreed.

“I'm gonna need that cock now,” she demanded as she worked the buttons free on my shirt. Sitting up, I worked it off as she yanked her nightgown over her head, and we both reached for my pants at the same time. Unfastening them and pulling them off, I tossed them off the bed before leaning over my wife, worshipping her body with my own. Kissing my way along her thighs and up to her abdomen, she mewled as I bit gently. Taking a nipple in my mouth, I sucked hard until she cried out. Her hands touched me everywhere, stroking my cock and bringing it closer to her.

Sinking my cock into her pussy was the best feeling in the world, something I was completely addicted to. I would never get tired of fucking my wife. “Yes,” I hissed, my cock twitching in pleasure at being within her. I had to hold still for a minute to gain control, and then I was able to move. I grasped her hips as I pushed into her relentlessly, and she worked them to meet my demands. Sitting up on my knees, I pulled her hips up and against me, pounding harder into her willing body as she pushed her hands against the mattress for leverage. She cried out with every one of my thrusts, and I grunted above her as I watched her tits bounce.

“Oh, fuck, I'm coming again. God, Edward!”

“Yeah you are. That's it, baby, take all of my cock into that sweet pussy.”

“Oh, fuck. Fuck, Edward!” Her muscles clamped down so hard that I thought I would come with her. Her body bowed up off the bed, and I released her hips, sliding down with her and changing my pace. Pulling out all the way before slowly pushing back in, I stroked her on the inside. She moaned, her nerves still sensitive from her orgasm, and I did it again, moving all the way out before pushing back in, again and again. The tightness built in my abdomen, the tingling beginning in my balls. Opening her eyes, she looked directly into mine as she reached down and touched my cock as I slid it out of her, before touching herself as I slid back in.

“That's so hot, baby. Fuck.” Repeating our movements, it only took another few seconds for me to explode inside her, moaning loudly as I did. I rubbed her arms as I lay next to her, pulling her in close to me and tucking her head below my chin. I'd effectively postponed our conversation.

Diavoletto~ imp






No comments:

Post a Comment